Chapter 11

Y/N'S POV:

I was lying on my bed lazily, erratically throwing punches and kicks on the pillows.

As obvious, Jungkook discarded my idea of visiting the orphanage without even a second thought ....... .

Aish... I had so my plans. I thought I would cook Hye-ri's favourite dishes to surprise her...... I had even brought a cute frock for her present.
But that cold jerk, ruined all my plans.

After having my breakfast, I came in my room and went in my bathroom to change in my comfy clothes.

Devoid of any current house chore, I was scrolling through my social media, when I heard a knock. I hurriedly switch off my phone, turned on my side so that my back faces the door, and started acting as if I'm sleeping.

JUNGKOOK POV:

I felt sorry for y/n. She is really being imprisoned by me in this mansion .I never allowed her to go anywhere nor did I ever take her outside for walk or drive.
I made up my mind walked up to her room. I knocked but there was no reply. I knocked again and said,
"Y/n..... Are you in there ??? I'm coming in.."
I got no reply ,so I hesitated but anyway entered.
As I entered , saw her curled up in the blanket with her back facing me. It seemed as if she was sleeping but I know her very well. That's just poor acting.
So I decided to played along.... Let's see how long she can keep up this act..

"Shit !! She is sleeping. I thought of taking her on a drive and then to the orphanage..... But what to do? she's asleep. Let's not disturb her.." - I said in a disappointed, lower  tone. But  the silence in the room, helped the words to reach her ears.

I was about to turn around when,
"Really??? You are really gonna take me their??? You're not lying right??" - she asked with a pout on her face and hope in her voice.
She was already all up, forgetting that she was acting, due her excitement.

"No I'm not lying. If you get ready within 15 mins and come down ,then we're gonna go.. but if you get late then no going outside." - I stated.

"Yahhhhh!!"- she squealed with excitement and started jumping on her bed.
I laughed in my mind at her cuteness. She's adorable.

"If you continue this then you are gonna get late.."- I reminded her and then left her room. Before closing the door I heard her shouting, "don't worry , I'm not gonna be late.."

Timeskip

Leaning against the cushions of the sofa, I  was waiting in the living room. Since it's not a office meeting or conference, so I wore casual clothes, which hardly took 5mins for me to get ready.

 Since it's not a office meeting or conference, so I wore casual clothes, which hardly took 5mins for me to get ready