Chapter 15

Y/N'S POV:

Upon waking, I burrowed myself in the warm, soft sheets. The egg yolk sun pouring through the cracks in the blinds, made me realise it's already morning.
Sight still in the clutches of the night's glue, I hesitantly rubbed the dreams off.
Sitting up against the pillows, I reached for my phone, which was charging, to check the time.

" God .... It's already 8:30 !!"

Before I could walk off the bed, the memories of last night's incident rushed back to me. It felt miserable. But after few minutes, I decided to brushed it off....

'i learned my lesson......I am going to start living as strangers again without expecting anything from him..'

I was going to pledge when a vague memory chased the vow away.
It was around midnight when my eyes slightly opened for few seconds and then again I drifted back to sleep,

'now that I think, I had definitely seen Jungkook, here with me.... I seriously felt his arms were wrapped around me .'

But, I don't remember anything else......
However, something else rushed in.... a realisation...

'As far as I remember I cried myself to sleep...that means I had to be still on floor. But now I'm on the bed......
That means someone picked me up.... It's either Ajhumma or .....or Jungkook.

I did my calculations to match all the pieces of this puzzle and the ultimate picture was that Jungkook brought me up and slept with me.

The visualisation of me cuddling with my husband made me blush.

But I was tore off from the imagination by Ajhumma's voice coming from behind the door.
"Y/n... are you up darling??"

"Hmmm.."

"Come downstairs girl. You didn't have your dinner last night...... Wash up and come quickly."

She left and I got up to complete my morning routine.
I washed up and wore this,

I came downstairs and went in the dining room