Chapter 2

Zayn's POV:

  I went inside the school. No one was there except the janitor. He showed me the classroom and I went to Gigi's classroom. I cleared my throat and she looked up and smiled at me. Then, she acts like she's upset and turns away from me.

" Gi, I'm sorry I'm late "
She just huffed. It's going to be harder than I thought.

" Gi, please forgive me. It's not because I'm not attentive. I just got into an accident. " This seems to catch her attention as she looks up at me.

" What? How? Are you hurt? " she comes and stands next to me, her eyes showing concern. Ohh.....what did I do to deserve such a wonderful person?

" It's nothing. I love you " I hug her and smile. I just want to spend  the rest of my life like this with her by my side.

AT THE AFTER PARTY OF THE EVENT :

Harry was enjoying the party with Nicholas. He looks absolutely stunning. Little did he know that someone was watching his every move. And that someone was non other than his step- father Desmond Cooper.

" Nick, I'm so tired today. I'll go home early. I'll see you tomorrow yeah."

" Isn't it too early Haz?"

" It's just...I'm exhausted. Let's meet up next time yeah? "

" It's all good Haz. Go and rest. See you  tomorrow."

Harry got up from his seat and walked towards the exit.
" Stefan, my car is back right? "

" Yes it is. It's parked where you said to park it. " He gave the keys to Harry.

" Harry, can you manage to drive? Want Stefan to drive for you?" Nick asked.

" Nick! I drank just a little. I'm sober. I'm going bye. "

" Okay, drive safe "

He just reached the parking lot when 4 guys in black surrounded him. Harry was going to run but someone grab his wrist. It was his step-father.

" Where are you going Haz? "

" Don't touch me! " He got away from his hold.

" Once in a while we meet. So can you talk nicer to me? I waited for you all night."

" Wait for what? Just Get Lost." Harry yelled.

Des grabbed him again.

" Let go of me! "

" Don't play hard to get baby boy. I heard you go with different men each day. Today, change the atmosphere and come with me. You like them older right?"
Harry hit him with his elbow. Des groaned and let go of him.

" Don't be like that baby boy. Your occupation isn't all that reputable. You show your skin for everyone all over the world to see. Showing me as well...how is it any different?"

" Different is that I'm not bad enough to strip down and show my mother's husband! Get out of my face before K call the reporters and expose how the jewelry magnate that everyone worships for helping society is really despicable to think to lust over his stepson!"

" OK, OK! Alright!
You forced me to do this." then Des signed his men. They caught hold of Harry and one of them injected him a drug.

" This drug will make you unconscious. I'll make you have fun with me without knowing it." then he lifted Harry's chin and smirked.

Harry hit his groin with his knee and bit the hand of the man who is holding him and punched him hard on the face and quickly ran to his car. He got inside the car and started the engine.

" Follow him! "
He drove off the parking lot and Des's men were following him.

Zayn's POV:

" Oh so, it was a little accident and it was Harry Styles? You're very lucky." She exclaimed excitedly. We are at this Diner after I took her from school. I can't believe her. She's siding with that asshole of a celebrity.

" Lucky? To meet a bad mannered celebrity is lucky, Gi? He ran a red light and instead of taking responsibility, he let his money and insurance take responsibility for him.
I hate people who act like they're above the law. Privilege citizens like this! I don't like it! "

" Suddenly you're getting frustrated. The food won't taste delicious anymore." I sighed. She just know how to calm me down. I smiled at her.

" OK, I'm sorry. I won't talk about crazy celebrity anymore." Then we ate in comfortable silence. Suddenly my phone buzzed.

" What happened? There's a problem?
Alright. I'll go quickly." It was work again. I hate my work. It has to ruin everything. Gigi, having heard the conversation just looked at me sadly.

I drove to the bus stop and got out of my car.
" Gi, I'm sorry for having to make you take a taxi home."

" It's alright. You go help the law firm prepare the documents. You need it for tomorrow's case, don't you?"

This is why I love her so much. She's so understanding. I'm going to marry her some day. I just smiled at my thought.

" I'll call you when I reach the law firm then."

" Alright."

I started walking towards my car but I just wanted to hold her for a second do I turned and walked to her and hugged her. She seems to be caught off guard but she smiled and hugged me back.

" I don't want you go home alone. "

" I can take care of myself. Now, go before I change my mind." she teased. I gave her and kiss and walked towards my car and drove off.

Third Person POV:

Harry was driving as fast as he could in the highway when his visions became blurry. The guys are still after him. He became so frustrated and just wanted to cry. He took his phone and called Nick and told him that he was drugged.
" I'm afraid...I'm afraid they will catch me. Please come and help me Nick."

" Calm down Haz. Remember the street signs and keep me updated. I'll come quick. Focus."

" Stefan! Hurry up let's hope! "
His visions became more blurry.

Gigi was still waiting for a cab when Zayn called her.

" Hello Gi, have you reached home yet? "

" Not yet. I'm still waiting for a cab."

" Huh? You didn't get on a taxi yet? It's been a while now."

" Hey, it looks like there's a car. One minute Z.
There's two car but I don't know if it's a taxi or not.
It's a taxi. I'm lucky now Z." then she signed for the taxi to stop. But the taxi did not stop and drove away. She cursed at her luck and turned when there was a flash of light and everything became black.

" Gi? What's the sound? Gi?" Zayn asked panicked from the other side of the phone.

" Gi! "

Harry was just shocked at what just happened. He got out of the car and ran towards the lady who lays on the road unconscious.

" Miss?! Miss?!" He shook her but he got nothing.

" No no no this can't be happening! Miss! You have to be alright. Miss! "

" I'm s-sorry. I didn't mean to."

Zayn was panicking at the other side of the phone.
" Gi! What happened? Gi? " Tears were rolling down his cheeks. He knew what happened. He heard through the phone but he just doesn't like to believe it. Then he rushed from the building.

Another chapter up!
Please comment and vote.