Chapter 16

" Bring the ointment! Quick!" Nick said as Liam put Harry on the couch.

" How are you?" Liam asked as he lifted up Harry's sprained ankle.

" Ouch...."

" You should go to the hospital. I'll take you Haz." Liam said and tried to lift up Harry.

" Is it your duty Liam?" Maya barged in through the door with Zayn. "You were supposed to be at the movie set! Why are you here?!" She asked fuming with anger.

" Maya" Liam tried to explain.

" I asked so answer! What are you doing here? Liam?"

" Maya!"

" Liam!"

" Come talk outside Maya." He said trying not to make a scene.

" No! Why do we have to talk outside?!"

" Maya Come here" Liam grabbed her wrist and took her outside.

After Liam and Maya went out, Zayn looked disgustingly at Harry and went out.

................

" Liam"

" Maya come here" he dragged her to the balcony.

" You're hurting me."

" Maya!"

" Let go! You're afraid I'm going to curse your actor in front of others right? So you have to drag me to clear out here."

" No. I brought you here for you to calm down and listen to me."

" How could you do this to me Liam? You told me that you were filming the movie! But you came to guard him here! Liar! " she said and slapped him in the face.

Liam was trying hard not to get angry but she just crossed the line. "Do you know why some men like to cheat on their wife? Because they have a wife like you!"

" Liam! "

" With others you can talk to them for hours. Ask them over ten questions. How about me? Your husband! You never asked me what I'm doing here! "

" Why do I have to ask? I can see what you're doing here!"

" Then I'll tell you what you didn't see. I came here to capture the video for the movie."

Maya huffed not believing a single word. " Couldn't you find a better like than this Liam?"

" Liam the event owner has asked us to stop our work for now due to the accident just now. Do you want us to do anything else or are we finished?" An employee asked as he saw Liam.

Maya came to know that Liam was not lying.

" Don't film. We're finished." Liam said as he turned around.

" Alright." said the man and walked downstairs.

Liam turned towards Maya " Can I go now?" he asked and walked away.

Maya stood there feeling slightly guilty but she shrugged it away.

....................

" I escaped the reporters. I'm about to head down to the parking lot." Harry said on the phone as he walking towards the elevator with a limp. " Yes Nick. Just come quickly." He said and hung up.

" I thought so. Someone like you is running like usual." Said a voice from behind. Harry turned around as he heard the oh so familiar voice to find Zayn standing there. Harry's expression dulled at the moment. He didn't want to go through any of Zayn's bullshit so, he just continued walking.

" Now do you believe in laws of karma? It's fair and quick too." Zayn continued " or was it not an accident? But you purposely fell down so someone else's husband can help you? You get publicity and cause a rupture in another person's family as well. This time you got hurt a little bit it was worth it right?"

" Hey if you have this much of an imagination then quit being a lawyer and go write a novel. If someone like me is going to hurt myself, I'll have to get back more than this. I don't want someone else's husband." Harry whispered the last part as there faces were only inches away then he backed away.

" And what do you want? Or do you like stealing what belongs to other people?"

" I can't help it if the guy comes himself." Harry said and tried to enter the elevator but Zayn blocked his way.

" Don't get involved with Liam." Zayn warned.

" Go tell him yourself to not get involved with me." And he shrugged off Zayn's hand and pressed the button and entered the elevator.

" You're very selfish! Everywhere you are, someone is troubled."

" If you don't want trouble then stay away from me." Harry yelled and tried to press the button but Zayn blocked him again. He entered the elevator and backed Harry up against the elevator wall.

" You can sleep with whichever guy you want but not someone in my family. Because if my younger sister is hurt because of you, this time no one can stop me from hurting you." Zayn said as he caged Harry with his hands.

" Get Out!" Harry said " Get Out!" he yelled louder this time. But Zayn doesn't move so, he pushed him off him " I said get out! Get Out!" and Harry was about to fall due to his sprained ankle but Zayn caught him and pushed him again. Harry fell onto the floor with a this.

Harry looked at Zayn with so much hatred and Zayn did the same. They were having a staring contest when Nick came towards them.

" Calm down! Talk nicely!" he said to Zayn as he saw the condition they were in.

" There's nothing to talk about Nick. Let him save his insult for another day do next time we meet, he won't talk the same thing over and over again." Harry said as he got up.

" Calm down! Don't come any closer!" Nick said to Zayn. " This is my brother! We're going to the hospital. Don't come any closer!" then he closed the elevator.

.........................

" Hey Haz, how's your leg?" Liam asked as he saw Harry " last night I called and no one picked up."

" Instead of worrying about me worry for yourself. Did you clear it with Maya yet?" Harry asked

" Let me not answer that. The answer is still the same."

" I understand that what Maya does might seem like too much but she does it because she loves you. Many people want love but they don't have it. You're lucky so don't complain so much." Harry said

" You're teaching others like an old grandma." Liam said and playfully messes Harry's hair.

" Liam... you're ruining my hair." Harry whined. Liam smiled and looked beside Harry to see Maya approaching them with a fake evil smile.

" Maya." Liam called.

Harry turned around " Hello" he said to Maya.

" Why are you here?" Liam asked Maya.

" I heard there's an important scene today so I wanted to see it. I hope you don't mind." She answered. " Harry Styles I came to see your performance specifically. Give your best performance." She said with that same evil smirk.

Thank you so much for voting on the previous chapters.

Stay safe everyone 🙏