Chapter 7

Zayn is currently at the Police Station with Louis examining the car that hit Gigi.
" This car has GPS. And can you check where this car drove from before the crash?" he asked.

" Alright. Give me some time."

" Zayn, if he can get the car route, what are you going to do next?" Louis asked him.

Zayn didn't respond. To be honest, he didn't know what step he would take next.

At Harry's Apartment:

" Tada.." Kendall said.

" What's that?" Harry questioned amused by Kendall's hyperactive behaviour.

" This is a spa foot massager."

" For? "

" For stress relief duh..Come try it Haz." she pulled Harry's legs.

" No! Kenny!"

" Come! "

" No! It tickles! " Harry started giggling as Kendall pulled his legs.

" Come here. It won't tickle."

" Kendall!"

" Come " Harry gave up. He can never win with this girl, can he?

Harry was giggling all along as it tickles. Kendall joined him and laughed.

" Can you manage Haz? "

" I can't take it anymore. Let go."

" Already?"

Then, they finally stopped. Probably tired from laughing and giggling.

" It does help relieve stress." Harry said smiling "It's good to relieve stress like this."

" Good right? " Kendall asked feeling proud of herself.

" Thank you so much Kenny for trying to make me feel better. Thank you very much."

" Hmm it's alright."

" Can I get a kiss? " Harry asked with amused expression and tried to kiss her playfully. Kendall pushed Harry back on the couch and hit his head. They were laughing when Harry's phone beeps. He looked at the screen and it was an unknown number.

" Hello? " He said with a smile.

" Hello. When are you going to come thank me?" The person asked through the phone. His smile was wiped out after hearing the voice. He knew exactly whose voice was it. Harry looked over at Kendall finding her looking at him with a questioning look. He went to his room.

" You. You Psycho." He said to the person on the phone. The person chuckled.

" Hey... Can you address your benefactor better than this? I need you with many things. Without me, you'd be jail right now."

" You didn't protect me. You protected yourself. Because you know what happened was because of your wickedness. You drugged me and destroyed an innocent life. The person who will end up in jail isn't me but you." Harry yelled.

The person laughed hard not fazed by his threatens. " Very frightening. Hey let me tell you something. If I wasn't good I wouldn't be standing here. Give in me nicely."

" Keep dreaming. Someone like me never gives into bad people. Just wait and see if I can get you arrested or not." Harry yelled and cut the line. Then suddenly he got an idea.

" My car is at the police station. Can I borrow your car? " Harry asked Kendall. He didn't wait for Kendall's permission. He just took the key and drove off.

At the hotel where the fashion show took place:

"Harry Styles's car drove from this hotel before crashing into Gigi?"

" Yes. According to Nicholas's interview, he said after the fashion show he drove Harry back home. But the actor Timothee said he saw Harry drive himself. And I'm positive that the voice I heard from Gigi's phone is his voice." Zayn explained " So,vif we can get a video from the surveillance camera that the driver is Harry then it means I'm right that Timothee is speaking the truth and Nick and Harry are lying."

" But the problem is that according to the employee all the cameras malfunctioned that day.

" Is that possible? There's many surveillance cameras. And there's many angles. Could absolutely no camera catch a video? " Then Zayn showed the picture of the car from his phone " Who is the person who drove the car out?"

.............

Harry reached the hotel. He was going to find the proof that his step-father drugged him.

" If your car is parked here then there's only this camera that has captured the video. It's waiting for the technician to come fix it." The man said pointing at the camera.

" OK if there's no video then can you find the employee who took care of the car for me?"

...............................

Zayn got the name of the hotel from which the car drove off. He went to the hotel to enquire about the footage of the cameras.

" The employee quit? "Zayn asked.

" That's right. One called in and quit. And the other one just came for their pay and left just now."

" How long ago?"

" Just now. Before Harry Styles came to ask."

" Harry Styles?"

.......................

" Mister! Can you stop first? " Harry chased the employee.

" Leave me alone. I already said I know nothing and saw nothing." The man said and walked passed him.

" But I remember that night. You were around there before I walked to the parking lot." Harry said blocking the man's way. "I beg you. You're the only person who can help me."

" I can't help you with anything. Leave me alone."the employee yelled at him.

Zayn saw Harry and the employee talking. " Stop " he shouted at the man. The man ran away. Harry stood there dumbfounded. He didn't know what just happened. When he came back to his sense, he too chased the man but it was too late. The man got in a cab.

" Hey! Where are you going? " Zayn pulled Harry by his wrist.

" Let go of me."

" How could you let my witness get away? " Zayn yelled at him.

" What witness?"

" The parking lot employee. You must know that the employee saw you drive your car out the night of the accident. So you came to intercept and help him escape right?" Zayn blamed him. And Harry doesn't know where this was coming from.

" No." He answered.

" If not then why did you come here? "
Harry tried to free from his grip.
" Answer me! If you're not here to obstruct the case and conceal the evidence and witness then why are you here? "

" I came here to-" Harry stopped himself. " It's none of your business." Then he walked away but was again grabbed by Zayn.

" It's none of my business then whose business is it?" Zayn asked " or do you have many cases? A trouble maker like you must have many enemies in every corner right?"

" You can stop the assumptions now. If you're so good then go ahead and find the evidence and drag me to jail. If doing that makes you happy without caring what the truth is. Then go ahead! Go ahead! " Harry snapped at him and pushed him.

" I will! Don't challenge me. I will and I will do it!" They stare hardly at each other and Harry walked off from there.

Thank you all for voting on the previous chapters.

How was the chapter?

Stay safe everyone.