Chapter 15

" I want a glass of water with lemon and honey. Alright?" Simon said out of the blue as he and Harry were just chilling on the couch.

" Well, you know where the kitchen is." Harry said with a grin.

" Okay..I'll go." Simon pouts.

After Simon left, Harry put the DVD on and began practicing his dance moves. He was busy dancing when he bumped into something or someone. And that someone had to be Zayn out of all the seven billion people in the world. Harry looked up at the band-aid in Zayn's forehead.
" You're out of the hospital already?" Harry asked.

" You heard the news fast. Or do you already know what happened to me?" Zayn asked as if he was so sure that Harry was the one who sent men to beat him up.

" If you're here for trouble then excuse me." Harry said and turned away.

" Someone like you is good at running anyhow."

" Whatever you wanna say to me say it. I have given lots of food to dogs and cats for merit. If I bear listening to you and it will make your life and feelings better then I'll do that merit for you." Harry said with venom in his voice. His patience was running thin with this constant bickering with Zayn.

" I don't wanna curse someone like you. But I want to kill you." Zayn said like he really meant each and every word he spoke.

" If you want to kill me then kill me. And which method will you use today? Will you let me down like last time?" Harry looked Zayn in the eyes and spoke in a low voice "Or are you going to choke me to death here?" He took Zayn's hands and wrapped it around his neck " If you think my life can compensate for your girlfriend's life then go ahead. Then kill me. Choke me to death here! Go ahead! Choke me to death--"
He was cut off when Zayn actually put pressure on his neck and tried to choke him. Zayn pressed him up against the wall and choke him. Harry's face became pale due to the lack of oxygen.

" I will Harry. I will if Auntie had not asked me to stop!" Zayn said and unwrapped his hands from Harry's neck and turned to go. Harry was panting but he heard clearly what Zayn said.

" What?" he asked.

Zayn turned around " Don't you dare think that you're free today because of your power and money. But because of the mercy of one woman! The woman who lost her daughter!" Zayn yelled. Then he pushed Harry "Go ahead! Keep dancing! Be happy upon someone's tears. Someone without a daughter! Keep dancing!" Zayn yelled and pushed Harry by his shoulder " Keep dancing! Why wasn't it you that died? Why!" He yelled and Harry was crying by his harsh words.
And Zayn continued not giving a shit about Harry's tears " Remember Styles even if I can't use the law to arrest you but there's always the law of karma and you'll suffer more than going to jail. You'll torment more than being executed. Wait to repay." With that he walked away.

............................

" Haz! The lawyer called and said the court has given their verdict on Stefan's case." Nick said excitedly.

" Will Stefan go to jail?" Harry asked concerned.

" No, he won't. The court has given him parole for two years and then Gigi's case is considered over." And to say Harry was relieved would be an understatement.

.......................

Everywhere, Zayn goes or looks, all he found is Harry Styles. He was really pissed. He can't even drink a bottle of water. He was currently sitting at his office to keep calm about the success Harry Styles has. He deserves to be behind bars. Suddenly there was knock and Maya peeked through the door with an overly joyous face which is so not like Maya.
" Hi...." she said happily.

" Maya. Is there something?" Zayn asked bluntly.

Maya entered closing the door behind her. " Where do you want to travel? Tell me I'll take you. Working like this is not helping your emotional state."  She said.

" I don't want to travel."

" Then let's go eat."

" Maya.... I'm not hungry."

" Zee....how about this.... let's go shopping or watch a movie. Hey! Let's go karaoke. Like the times you took me out singing or screaming when I have problems with Liam. Yeah!" She exclaimed excitedly. Zayn just ignored her.
" And today don't you sit....and get up again. With the power I your heart." She said in a sing-song voice. It does help because Zayn smiles a little.

" Hey are you trying to make me laugh?"he asked amused.

" I'm singing to give you encouragement. I know you are upset that the final verdict is like this." She said more serious. " But it is not your fault. Everyone knows you did your best. And I believe that Gigi also knows. So you must not blame yourself. And you have to get up and walk forward." She encouraged him.

" I'm trying to Maya. But it's not easy to forget Gi." He took a deep breath
" Gi is my heart. Without Gi....my life is already dead."

" Zee... you're a good person. One day, a good person will make you happy again. Believe me." she said and hugged him.

.....................

Zayn was at an event Maya invited. There were many photographers and he didn't know why he agreed to go in the first place.
" Zee, smile." Maya said while she posed for a photo.

" I told you already I don't want to force myself here. If this wasn't your event I wouldn't come." He complained.

" Alright. Anyhow you're here so smile for the press. Alright?" She said. Zayn just rolled his eyes.

" Honestly, why did you invite me? Why didn't you invite Liam?"

" I did but he said he has to film a movie today. It's good that you're here because my friends are really hot."
And Zayn looked at her like she had ten heads. He can't believe she brought him here to set up with someone.

After sometime, Maya went to speak to some of her friends while Zayn is all alone by himself watching the people. He was really bored and wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. He was just looking around when he spotted Maya with some of her friends. She might have seen that Zayn was bored as she came towards him.

" The event holder is good. They concealed it well who the presenter is. Even my friend who is friends with the event holder's daughter doesn't know. We have to wait and see." She said but Zayn could care less about it as he was feeling out of place.

" Anyhow you have friends so I'll go." he said.

" Hey...Zee wait. How about this, let me see first who the presenter is and I'll leave too okay?"

" I'll go and wait outside then." Zayn said and started to walk but the light goes off and a green light is flashed on the stage.

All the people turned to look at the stage. There was a person but they cannot see the face. The person did an incredible dance move and everyone was stunned. Even Maya and Zayn. After the performance, the person's face was slightly visible and Maya already know who it was. Her biggest enemy. She was fuming and turned around and grabbed Zayn's hand.

" Let's go Zee." She said and started to drag him. Zayn didn't know who the performer was but he decided to go along with Maya when they heard a thump. They turned around and looked at the stage to see Harry. He may have stumbled and fell asleep he was rubbing his ankle. And Liam came up at the stage and carried Harry bridal style towards the backstage.

" Liam!" Maya said. She can't believe her eyes.

Thank you for voting on the previous chapters.

I hope everyone protesting in America is okay. It's really disheartening to see people being racist towards other.

#BlackLivesMatter

Stay Safe.