Chapter 8

Third Person's POV:

" The event holders have nagged me many times now Harry! Pick up! Pick up!" Nick is speaking to the phone.

Then a car came in his direction and came to a haul.
" Aaah......my leg! My leg! " he shouted and looked down at his leg to see that the car didn't even touch his leg. He was just overreacting. Typical Nick.

Then someone screamed from the car. It was Harry.

" Haz! Haz! Open the door! Are you alright? " Harry opened and got off the car. " Haz are you alright?"

" Nick are you alright?" He asked. It's clear that he only knew now that he almost hit a person again.

" My leg? My leg is still here. It's alright." Nick said gesturing down at his legs. " Why were you scream.. no scratch that shouting so loudly? Are you alright?"

" I'm alright."

" Are you sure you're alright Harry? Why is your face this moody? What's wrong? Can you tell me Haz? You can tell me-" he cut himself off when Harry slammed his car door. " Well I'm worried."

" It's nothing." Harry responded. Truth is he was so pissed off from his earlier conversation with Zayn. He started walking.
" Nick, aren't you going to work?"

" I am."

" So let's go."

Nick followed him. " It's good that you're alright because we have to save our strength because inside there has to be...... there's so many reporters Haz."

" Hey Harry" Timothee came towards them with his assistant. " I'm happy that you're still here." Then he rambled blah blah blah as the annoying bitch that he is and went away.

Harry did the photoshoot and came out with Nick hiding to not get noticed by the paparazzi. But Timothee informed the paparazzi that Harry would be there. Harry and Nick were chased by the paparazzi. They were stuck in the elevator.

" Nicholas can we get an interview? " One of them asked.

" Right now Harry is not ready to answer. So please leave." He said politely and pressed the button to close the elevator door.

" Not ready or afraid to answer? "
" Do you feel any remorse with what has happened?" They directed the question at Harry. Harry stopped the door from closing and came out of the elevator.

" Who?" he asked. " Just now who asked me if I felt any remorse? Who asked that?"

" I did." A lady responded.

He turned to her and asked " and if it was you and you found out there was an accident and something had died, how would you feel? Would you feel upset?"

" I would."

" I'm a person like you so what makes you think I wouldn't feel as you?"

" But someone said you drive and hit the person. Is it true?"
" That's right. Is it true? " Another reporter asked.

" Haz let's go." Nick said.

" It's alright Nick." Then he turned to the reporters. " Someone said? Who?"

" A...source" the reporter said sounding unsure.

" What source? Can I get a name? The source exists right? They saw it with their own eyes right?" No one answered at this. They just looked among themselves. Harry continued
" oh... silent? If you're silent it means there's none. If there's none then I don't have to answer. Is there any questions?"

" Timothee said you weren't at the event but you drove out. Is that true?"
" Well? What is it?" They asked him.

" Timothee said? And who am I?" He asked pointing at himself.

" Ah...Harry...." a male reporter answered.

" Very good. So it means that if you want to know then you'll have to go ask Timothee because I'm not who said it."

" Ah..."

" The news you got could be fabricated."

" So you're saying that you're not guilty right?"

" I've said all I have to say. Right or wrong is up to the top of your pens. Anyone gonna ask anything else? Nothing right? Thank you very much. Thank you." Then he turned around and walked to the elevator.

At Zayn's Apartment:

" So the police can't find either one of the parking lot employee? " Zayn asked through the phone. " How is that possible? Suddenly they quit. Suddenly they move. If it's like this then it means those two saw who drove the car put of the hotel. That's why they disappeared."
" If we can get one of them we'll know who hit Gigi with the car. " Then he heard his doorbell ring.

" OK. Then I'll contact the border in case those to try to cross over." Louis said on the other line.

" OK. Call me if there's any update."

He hung up the phone and answered the door to find Liam standing there.

" You didn't bring Maya with you? It's proper for someone who's married to go places with their wife instead of another man." Zayn said. It was clear that he was referring that Liam was cheating on Maya with Harry.

" I came here to talk about Harry."

Zayn seems amused like he just got his suspicion correct.
" Since you married Maya, I never saw you come here for her even once."

" But it's not the same Zayn. If Maya doesn't have me, she still has her father and you to protect her. But what about Harry? Harry has no one."

Zayn chuckled " Why am I not surprised that a selfish man has no one in his life?" he asked rhetorically.

" Zayn. I want you to know Harry. He isn't how you think."

Zayn shakes his head " I don't want to know that man. Better if I never have to see him. Because I'm afraid of myself. Afraid that I can't wait for the law to punish him and use other methods to punish him instead. Is this all you have to say?" Zayn asked Liam really irritated by his presence.

................

Nick was sleeping when a phone call woke him up. He cursed and looked at the screen. " In past life I must have committed sin to this mother and daughter." he muttered to himself.

" Hello Mrs. Cooper."

" Are you free tomorrow?" Anne asked " I have something for you to help me with."

" Huh?! What do you want me to do?!" Nick exclaimed caught off guard by what she said.

At Yolanda's house:

" Kids?" Yolanda called the kids.

" Yes Teacher?"
" Teacher is here." The children said excitedly. They ran towards her.

" Help me take these to the kitchen alright? Are you hungry? Soon I'll make some food yeah?" The children carried the items inside the kitchen.

" Thank you." She smiled at them and turned to see Nick.

" Hello. I'm Nick. I'm Stefan's boss. Let me help you carry Mrs Hadid." Stefan said referring to the shopping bags.

" What business do you have? " Yolanda asked in a calm way.

" Are you free? I have something to talk to you about." Nick said.

Thank you all for voting on the previous chapters.

Stay Safe💛💚