Chapter 11

" I'm here to tell you the truth"

Zayn set up the camera and made Harry sit on a chair.
" Speak. What is the truth you wanna tell me? "

" And what truth do you wanna know from me? " Harry responded.

Zayn bent down on his eye level and spoke " The only truth I wanna know from you is you are the one who hit Gigi with the car, right?"

" And if I admit it, the police will throw me in jail right?"

" Yes."

"And no one can help me right?"

" That's right."

" Good. Then I will say that..."
Zayn is dying to hear Harry would say but they were interrupted by a phone call. Harry looked at his phone screen and picked up the call.

" Hello." Harry said.

" I'm Stefan, Mr. Styles. I heard you wanna tell the police the truth because you don't want me to take responsibility for you?
Ahh Mr. Styles don't. Because Mr. Cooper handled the evidence and witness already say it was an accident. The sentencing will be reduced." Stefan said through the phone.

" But..."

" But if you tell the truth... I will be charged for giving false statements, concealing the evidence and fabricating false evidence. And Nick will be charged too. From not going jail I'll be arrested for years. And how will my wife and child live? Mr. Styles don't tell anyone. I beg you. Please." Stefan begged through the phone. Harry hung up the phone. Then, Zayn came behind him and asked " Is your business over?"

Harry sighed and turned around.

" Then you can speak the truth now." Zayn said impatiently. Harry huffed and went to sit on the chair.

" The truth is..." Harry began.
" I didn't hit Gigi."

" I don't believe it! You didn't come to speak about this! I'm giving you one more chance! Speak the truth!" Zayn yelled at him completely annoyed.

" I didn't tell Nick to use money to silence anyone. This is the truth!"  Harry yelled and got up to go but was pulled back by Zayn.

" Liar! "

" I'm speaking the truth and you don't believe it! What do you want me to say huh? You want me to say what you wanna hear then you'll be satisfied right? Truth is you don't care about justice as much as what you want.
Because if what you see and hear isn't as you want then you aren't happy.
You're trying to get the evidence to prove that you are right." Harry yelled at him.

" But I'm sure that I'm right! You're the one who hit Gigi!" Zayn snapped.

" And where's the evidence?! It's only your words! You have no evidence."

" Your voice! When you hit by the car I remember hearing your voice from Gi's cellphone."

" And how do you know it's my voice? Can you prove it?" Harry asked with challenging eyes.

" Even if it can't be proven but I know that is your voice." Zayn said.

Harry narrowed his eyes and looked at him " The first time you met me you acted as if you didn't know me. But why now just from hearing my voice you're so sure it's me? Truth is you know me. You just want to get close to me like all the other guys. Big plans you got." Harry smirked feeling proud of himself with the accusation.

Zayn was very angry at this point. He hit the wall with his clenched fist. Harry was taken aback by the sudden outburst.

" Harry. Even if you're standing naked in front of me I wouldn't even want to look." Zayn said.