Chapter 4

This is worst than a prank!

I never expected this coming from Cassandra, sweet innocent Cassy. She's too prim and proper to even say those words. I'm not sure if I heard it correctly or not.

"What *cough* did you *cough* just *cough* say?" I'm not sure if I'm coughing or choking. I think the liquid went up my nose.

"Aaaarrrggghhhh!!" Wow, she can really scream that loud.  I was supposed to ask her again but when I look at her she's drenched with scotch.

*Cough* *cough* I'm still violently coughing while she's furiously screaming.

What a beautiful sight we are. My mind said sarcastically.

I didn't mean to spit my drinks on her. I was surprised. I didn't see that coming. Of all things! Of all favors, she had to ask that? This is so awkward. Is she insane? She's only 17, underage, barely legal and she wants me to have sex with her? This is the first time someone made me speechless. Or maybe because I'm still not over my coughing fit.

"Aaaarrrggghhhh!! Look what you've done!" Is she serious right now? She's angry because of the drink? I should be angry. She should have told me not to drink anything before telling me that thing.

"You" I pointed at her angrily. Well bad move, now she's furious. The look she's giving me is like she's planning to kill me a thousand different ways.

"What is wrong here? Honey, what happened to you?" Fuck, her dad is here if he knew about her daughter's proposition he would surely go ballistic.

"Son, what's happening here? What did you do to Cassandra?" Well, double fuck. Looking at my dad I know what he's thinking. I know it's my fault dad. It's always my fault. Now they would think I mistreated her. I'll have an earful when we reach home for sure.

"Alexy spat his drink on my face!" Huh now I'm back to Alexy? I gave her a mean look.

I wouldn't be even spitting my drinks if you didn't say those words. You little brat. I thought accusingly.

She didn't even ask me nicely or anything, she simply stated it or more likely commanded me to do it with her. She's naturally an evil in disguise.

Argh. What now? Should I tell them what she wants me to do to her? Fuck no, it wouldn't look good for the both of us. Firstly, it's simply humiliating to admit what we were talking about. Secondly, they would say I'm the adult here, I should have prevented this from the very beginning which in my defense I didn't even see this coming. Thirdly, my parents would think I corrupted Cassy putting bad thoughts in her mind.

I would never do that ever! My mind protested.

Now, I'm wondering whoever put that in her brain. I'll surely kill those people corrupting our dear Cassy.

Huffing, I need to think of what to say to them now that I'm put in this position. Should I tell them the truth or just say a little lie?

"Hey, it was an accident." Really Alexander? That's the only thing you can say to defend yourself?

"God, I hate you!" Now she hates me? I didn't even do anything. She should be thankful that I didn't confess it all to our parents.

"What just happened here, Alexander?" My mom was giving me that look that mothers usually give to their children who are being naughty. I'm telling you if my mom does that it is scary as hell.

"Oh my poor baby, look at you. You better go change dear." While her mother on the other hand is busy fussing over her daughter.

Poor Lauren, she doesn't know how crazy her goody-two-shoes little girl is. I thought.

They are looking at her like there was a major disaster that happened to her. Why are they so upset about it? Her dress is fine, it's just a small smear from the liquid dripping down her face and it's not even that much. I mean I don't drink that much so it's only a little spit on her face. They are just exaggerating things.

Right?  I thought. My will to defend myself kicked in.

"Nothing happened really. We were just talking and laughing and I accidentally spit my drinks. Casey was just being overdramatic." Of course, she's just being dramatic again. Maybe it was her prank and it backfired. Maybe she intends that I choke on my drink but instead spit it on her so she's angry. Yup, that's right. I did choke a little so yeah that's possibly the reason. I mean no one asks to take their virginity from someone you barely knew. Well technically I'm not a stranger but we're not even in a dating relationship and I don't see her as that. She's still young for fuckingsake. She should be dating someone her age. That's how it works. You simply date then decide where it goes from there. I think she's playing with me.

"Aargh.." She shot me a withering look turned and stamped all the way inside the house probably towards her room. Hmmm...I thought I saw tears there.

"And why does she looks ready to cry? She really looks upset." My mom looked at her concerned. Hmmm..So those were really tears then.

My mother turned to face me. She's looking at me again like I'm the son of Satan. She is really trying to push me, to tell the truth. She's already accusing me like it's my fault.

"Probably it was her favorite dress that's why she's upset." I said to my mom innocently.

"You better apologize now and make sure to make amends." My mom said sighing.

I look at my parents and hers. They definitely look so disappointed at me right now. I'm going to get back at you with this Cassy. Just be ready you little brat. I told myself.

"Fine, I'll go." Ever since we were young I'm always the first one to apologize even if it's mostly her fault. Even that prank we're I broke my two fingers, I apologized first. It's not always our parents who pushed me to make the first move sometimes I just felt like I need to say sorry to her. I just don't want to see her upset or anything. The last time I saw her like that I just want to hug her or do something to make her happy again and see her beautiful smile that always lights up the world. Maybe I'm simply acting like a big brother to her? I don't know, she is an only child and she doesn't have anyone to turn to when her parents are mad at her. I feel like it's my responsibility to take care of her.

Sighing, I went upstairs to her room. While walking I think back to what she said. Why did she even say that? Was she really serious? No one ever asks me that kind of question. Well, I haven't slept with a virgin anyway. I always choose my dates and I'm mostly into women with experience. Who wants to have sex with someone who doesn't know how to do it anyway? It will just ruin the moment and you have to put more effort to be careful which I don't do careful by the way. I fuck and that's how I like it, no emotions or else you'll be screwed.

Sighing, hopefully, we will settle this nonsense. If it is a prank I'll make sure to get back at her with that or reprimand her about it. She'll be 18 soon, she can't do those pranks anymore.

But if she's serious? My mind persisted.

I stop and almost stumble in my steps. What if she's really serious? What will I say? How will I handle this? Should I say no? Or should I agree? Agree? Wait...No...NO! I can't do that. First of all, Henry will kill me if he knows I'm screwing his daughter. My father would double kill me for sure, I'll possibly lose my inheritance. And I just thought a while ago that I feel like a big brother to her. Siblings or acting like siblings don't do that! Ugh!

"Fuck why did you put me on this situation, Cassy?" Mumbling to myself.

Reaching her room I softly knock on her door putting my game face on.

"Cassy, can we talk?" No answer.

"Look I'm sorry I ruined your dress." Though I'm not sorry about it. Her dress is perfectly fine anyway. I barely even see the liquid stains on it.

"Cassy love?" I waited a little bit more but still nothing. So I decided to open the door since it's unlocked.

"Cassy?" I look around but I couldn't find her. Where is she? She's not in the small lounge area or in her bedroom. Then I saw a slightly open door on the far end with lights on. So I went there slowly. And then I saw her...Really saw her. My eyes almost popped out. Fuck! I'm so screwed!

"Shit!"