Chapter 14

The glare of the bright sun, peaking through the curtain, woke me up from my deep slumber.

For a while, I feel disoriented. I look around and everything wasn't familiar. Then I remembered last night and what happened after that.

But before my mind could panic an arm drapes around my stomach.

Alexander!

I look to my left and saw him still asleep. I look closer and inspect his face. He's usually clean-shaven face has a bit of stubble now which adds a sense of ruggedness. His pouty lips are slightly open with a faint snore coming out. Though his eyes are close, I can still picture how captivating they are. It's beautiful yet menacing, especially if you're the recipient of it. Still, you can't even look away from them. It just draws you in.

I slowly raise my hand and touch his furrowed brows, trying to straighten and relax it. As I do so, his eyes slowly open and I'm so horrified knowing that I'm caught touching him while he's asleep. He might think I'm a perv or something.

"Good morning!" He gave me a slow lazy smile. I felt a bolt of intense heat go through my body just hearing his sexy husky voice and instantly, I felt damp down there.

I quickly withdraw my hand and squirmed trying to rub my legs discreetly.

He must have noticed my action because he touch my thigh, stroking it gently. "What are you doing?" I felt embarrassed and aroused at the same time.

"I...I..." I can't even concentrate as he keeps on caressing my thigh and stops just below my ass.

"Hmmm? Are you okay Cassy?"

*Huff* This incorrigible man! He's taunting me!

I glared at him, showing him how I know he's just teasing me.

He just smiled roguishly and slides his hand on my ass, squeezing it, and trails towards my pussy from behind.

"Hmmm...What do we have here?" I moaned as he slides his two fingers on my slit.

"Do you like that Cassy?" I just answered him with a lusty whimper.

He raised my right leg and placed it on his hip, like straddling him sideways, giving him more leverage to play with my pussy. "God! Do you know how fucking wet you are right now? I just wanted to slide myself inside you again..." then he removes his hand and lick my juices from his fingers while looking at me with his piercing eyes..."Unfortunately, you're still sore baby." He said it in a sexy grin which made me feel hornier.

"Ooohhh!" I writhe on his torso like a horny dog, trying to rub myself on him. My pussy is soaked and throbbing.

"Alexander!" I protested. I couldn't even stop my self from moaning.

"Fuck Cassy!" He pulled me roughly and kissed me hard. To my utter horror, I was grinding on him wildly and unabashedly.

We both slumped back to bed, exhausted and satisfied. Instead of just doing a foreplay, we end up having sex again.

"Holy shit!" Alexander chuckled lowly. "I didn't know I would be creating a nympho!"

"Hey!" I slap him on his chest while he laughs out loudly.

He quieted down and turns to me, caressing my face. "Really though, I'm sorry I should have been more gentle. You're still sore from last night. I just couldn't help myself, you're  too difficult to resist." He said pulling me to his chest tighter.

"I'm fine. I told you I can handle it. And besides, you were teasing me and I...I couldn't stop myself either." I said feeling shy all of a sudden.