Chapter 10

"Hey man! What's up?!" Sean came barging into my office without knocking.

"What the hell are you doing here? Don't you have a company to run?" I told him irritatedly.

"What's up with you today? I thought you banged Miranda last night. She was all over you the whole time." He said smiling suggestively.

"What? What the fuck are you talking about?" I said distractedly. Why did Cassandra called me last night? Shit! I know she's planning something. When we were young she always calls me by my complete name every time she plans something terrible to me. I shiver just thinking about those times.

"Hey! Are you even listening to me?" I look at Sean. What did he say again?

"What?" I've been preoccupied since I came to the office thinking about Cassandra's call.

"You're distracted. I said, did you went to Miranda's place last night? You know she was openly suggesting it to you." He smiled mischievously while raising his eyebrows simultaneously.

"No way man! Why would I go with her? You know that she already slept with almost everyone we know!" I protested. I do like my women more experienced but Miranda is on a different level. I'm afraid I'll catch STD if I sleep with her.

"I thought so since you don't act like you've scored any last night."

"No! That's not the reason. I was busy last night so I didn't have time to fraternized around." I explained clearly.

"Okay, then what's gotten you all twisted up?" He looks more confused than me right now.

"It's just...It's Cassandra." I finally relented.

"You mean Cassandra Collins?! The hottest fucking woman on this planet but more uptight than any Nuns you'll ever know?" Sean sighing dreamily.

"First of all, don't ever call Cassandra uptight or I'll kick your ass! And lastly, stop fucking fantasizing about her you asshole!" I said feeling so angry all of a sudden.

I mean, yeah she's hot, fucking hot! That dress last night almost killed me. She was all covered from the front but the back. Fuck! I instantly got a hard-on when I saw it. Her back was fully exposed that you would think she's not wearing anything on her upper body. And those lecherous men ogled like fucking perverts! It drove me mad. I don't know why I feel overprotective of her, perhaps because she's family. Yeah, that's it.

"Relax man! I'm just stating what I see. Even a blind man can see that." He mockingly laugh at me.

"Do you like her then?" I asked feeling like a protective brother. I just don't want her to get hurt. Sean's a notorious playboy.

"Of course I like her!" I glared at him.

"As a friend. You know, I've known her since we were teens. And she's like a sister to me!" He explained further. Good!

"So uh what's with Cassandra anyway? Why do you look so absent-minded?" Sean asked.

"Nothing! She just called me last night saying she wanted to talk to me in person. Apparently, she wants to ask a favor from me." I explained.

"Okay, so what's bothering you then? It's just a talk." He said clearly didn't understand my predicament.

"No! You don't understand. It's not just a talk! It's 'the' fucking talk!" I exclaimed quoting the word 'the' with my fingers.

"Okay... So what's wrong with this 'the' talk then?" He asked copying my action.

"Do you remember how I always had this bad feeling before Cassandra pranks me? I feel it right now!" I told him honestly.