Chapter 19

On our second day, we went to a small town of Castelsardo where we explored the beautiful medieval village and enjoyed walking through small shops. We ate our lunch in a quaint little bistro that serves the freshest seafood I've ever tasted.

We came back to Rome around noon the next day and decided to stay in our hotel since we were both tired from all the activities we did in Sardinia. Though I felt sad when we left the place, Alexander promised that we will come back and visit the island on our next trip.

I was lounging on a chaise reading a book when Alexander came and snuggled beside me.

"My sister just gave me a call." He mumbled.

"What?" I couldn't discern what he's saying as his face is pressed on my breast.

He glanced up. "I think our plan to hang around here the whole day will be cut off. Georgie wants us to be in Florence tonight. She's mad that we didn't inform her that we're here for almost three days now. She said she's going to hang me upside down if we don't show up tonight."

"Oh! Really? We better go then." I pushed him off me so I could change and pack my things but he just pressed tighter on me.

"Alexander what are you doing? We should prepare now so we can leave immediately and not caught up driving late at night. It's a three-hour drive you know."

He looks at me again. "Can we have a quickie first?" He asked with a cheeky grin on his face.

"No! It's past noon. We don't have much time."

"Please?" He gave me a puppy dog eyes look.

"Are you serious? You're acting like a child." I laughed lightly.

"Come on, love. If we don't do it now, the next time we'll sleep together it will be after our visit which means I have to wait for two more days!"

"What are you talking about?"

"We are going to stay in their house for two nights. That's what she demanded."

"What? What are we going to do there for two nights? And we will go back to New York in two nights."

"I couldn't say no to her. She's upset and she's pregnant. What should I do then?"

"Oh!" I breathe deeply. "Fine, let's go."

"Yes! We can just do it in the bathroom so it will be quick." He stood up and starts to drag me towards our room.

"Excuse me? What are you talking about?"

"Uhh...Quickie? You just agreed remember. Now, come on!"

"No, I didn't say I agree."

"But you just said fine! So you agreed!" He said pouting his lips as he crossed his arms.

"No, I agreed with the two nights, not with the quickie. I told you we don't have time for that."

All of a sudden I'm hoisted up on to Alexander's shoulder, carrying me like a sack.

"Hey, what are you doing? Put me down you brute!"

"If you had agreed directly, we could have saved more time, instead, we were wasting our time arguing about it." He said then slap my butt.

"I couldn't wait for two nights. So, I'm going to take you to shower and have my way with you." He laughed maniacally.

"You're crazy!"