Chapter 1

3 months later.....

Degun's House.....

Shivika, Dev, Pallav and Asmita were sitting on the stage in this arrangement. The press and media were interacting with them. This was the press conference of launching of Batamiz Dil season 2.

"The day is very special for all of us, especially for me. Itne mahino jis project pe main kaam kar raha tha finally wo launch hone ja raha hai. Now Batamiz Dil season 2 is all yours. Give your all love and support to us." Dev made announcement in front of media.

The guests and crowed clapped and cheered for the whole team of the show.

"I am glad to work with Dev and Asmita again on the same project. Shooting ke time bahut si purani yaadain taaza ho gayi. I would like to share some of them with you all." Pallav said happily.

He showed some videos of previous season.

"OK now rock the floor with old memories and songs of batamiz dil guys!" Dev said with excitement.

The press conference was over. All of them came down and started dancing as the music was turned on. Shivika drags Anjali to dancing crew. She was dancing beside Pallav.

"Oh! To yahi hai na wo ladki jiski tum baat kar rahe the Pallav! Well, nice choice dude!" Asmita said with a wink.

"Umm.... Yes, thanks." Pallav said while blussing.

Asmita pushed Pallav slowly due to which he slipped with Anjali. Anjali was about to fall but Pallav hold her in his arms. Both are looking in each others eyes.

Anjali stood up immideately after hearing clapping sound of Shivika

"All of them started dancing again.

"Main Ardil aur Gunu ko leke aati hu.dev." Shivika said loudly.

"OK thik hai." Dev said.

Shivika saw that Ardil was sitting in a corner and was in his phone. She goes there.

"Chalo na tum bhi dance karo moon! You know I am so so happy today. Mujhe batamiz dil season 2 ke lyrics likhne ka mauka mila. Mere gaane iss main honge. I still can't believe. Baki kaam baad main let's go now." Shivika said with happiness while snatching his phone.

"Me too star! Ab mera phone do. I have to make an urgent call. I will join you later." Ardil said with a smile.

Shivika hugged him.

"OK! But aa jaana. By the way dance karte karte agar main Pallav ya Dev se zyaada chipku to mind mat karna warna jaldi aa jao." Shivika said with a wink.

"Whatever. OK I am coming my love go and enjoy." Ardil said with jealous.

She goes from there and started dancing again.
______________________________________

Gungun was in the bear bar on the other side of the hall. She was drinking vodka and talking to herself.

"Ye Shiv aaj kal kuch zyaada hi lipta chipti karti hai Dev se. Subah studio main bhi gale mil rahi thi aur abhi usse chipak chipak ke dance kar rahi hai. Conference main bhi uske saath hi baithi thi. Isko same studio main job dilaani hi nahi chaahiye thi. Dev to mera birthday bhi yaad nahi." Gungun said while taking multiple sips of the peg.

She was feeling jealous of Shivika. She then goes upstairs. Shivika saw her.

"Wo rahi Gunu! main usko leke aati hu." Shivika informed Anjali.

She followed Gungun. While following her she got to know that Gungun was drunk. She got worried and tried to stopped her by calling her name again and again. But Gungun don't listen to her and goes to terrace. She climbed on the railing of the terrace and began to dance there.

"Me udd rahi hu! Huuu hurry!" Gungun said with happiness.

Shivika reached there. She was shocked to see Gungun dancing on the railing.

"Gungun niche aa tu gir jaayegi. Tu apne hosh main nahi hai. Aaja." Shivika said worriedly.

"Nahi mujhe nahi aana!" Gungun said.

"Gungun! Come down! Now!" Shivika said rudely.

Gungun looked at her and started crying.

"Tune mujhe daanta! Tu na gandi hai! Tu khud bhi to Dev ke saath chipak rahi hai. Tune use hug bhi kiya tha office main Maine dekha! Jab se tu uske saath kaam kar rahi hai tab se tum dono aur bhi close aa gaye ho. Tu ja yaahan se. Mujhe koi baat nahi karni tere se." Gungun said angrily.

"Hey bhagwaan! Iske chote se dimag main fir kachra bhar gaya. Jaisa tu soch rahi hai waisa kuch nahi nahi hai meri ma! Tu niche aaja main sab bataati hu." Shivika said calmly.

"Nahi tu ja! Jaake naach Dev ke saath." Gungun said angrily.

Shivika was requesting her but she was not listening to her. She began to dance again.

"Ye aise nahi maanegi. Mujhe hi kuch karna padega. Oh! To madam wahaan se chadi." Shivika said while thinking of a plan.

She found the way to climb railing. She climbed and goes to her. She hold her hand about to jump on the terrace but Gungun's leg slipped and both of them fell down.