Chapter 21

"Mom ye kya ho raha hai?" Shivika asked.

"My favorite ritual. Meri bangle ceremony. Haye mera chuda! I just love it." Gungun said with excitement.
She began to admire her chuda.

Flashback starts.....

After mehendi the next day was the bangle ceremony. Gungun was very excited for this ceremony as she has a craz of wearing chuda. She got up early in the morning and got ready for the ceremony.

 She got up early in the morning and got ready for the ceremony

All her friends and relatives came to see this ritual. She was sitting in the centre of the hall. Her mama came with her chuda which was wrapped with a piece of cloth. As the rule was that the bride can't see her chuda before taking her bridal look so Anjali closed her eyes with her hands. Her mama unfold the chuda and put them in the vassle of milk.

 Her mama unfold the chuda and put them in the vassle of milk

The chuda was the mixture of golden, red and yellow colour. Then Liza took that chuda and started putting them in Gungun's hands. They were looking beautiful in her hands. It was believed that a mother should give her daughter the bangles in red, yellow and gold to bless her with a happy married life.

After putting those chuda and bangles Liza tide a piece of cloth again so that Gungun can't see them. Then Anjali opened her eyes.

"This is not fair! Mera chuda sab ne dekha to mujhe bhi dekhna hai." Gungun said while making a baby face.

"Aww but baby uske liye aapko raat tak ka wait to karna padega. Waise aaj koi ritual nahi hai matlab hum pura din masti kar sakte hai. Tu dekhna din yun nikal jaayega aur tujhe pata bhi nahi chalega." Shivika said.

"Haan! Good idea aise sabko thoda rest bhi mil jaayega." Gungun said.

Everyone started laughing. One hour later all the four girls Anjali, Shivika, Gungun and Priya got ready for celebrating the last day of Gungun's bachlore life.

First of all the girls went for a movie to watch. After the movie they had their favorite ice creams as all of them loves ice creams very much.

Then Anjali and Shivika took her to Shivaji Park. Here all of them created beautiful moments there with each other by singing, dancing, playing  and teasing each other. They also took funny pictures of each other and selfies. After that they had their lunch. Now all of them were really tired so they decided to go to Solon.

They reached the best bridal parlor within half an hour. They have taken prior appointment in that parlor. They all selected their package. Gungun took a full bridal pack. Shivika, Anjali and Priya took a pack of semi bridal look. They felt so relax there. After hanging out whole day they reached home around 5.30 in the evening. It was the most enjoyable day of their lives.

Flashback ends.....

"Wow mom! Sacchi aapne kitna maza kiya." Shivika said.

"Yes bahut! All thanks to my family and friends. Meri shaadi ko unhone meri life ka sabse beautiful lamha bana diya tha." Gungun said with happiness.

"Hash! Finally hum shaadi par pahuch hi gaye. Ab jaldi se btaao aapki shaadi mai kya kya hua tha fir ghar bhi to jaana hai." Shivika said.

"Haan haan! Meri amma ab meri shaadi hi hone waali thi. Bataati hu! Thoda saans to lene de." Gungun said irritatedly.

Shivika made a sad face.

"Arey Shiv! Main tumain bataata hu hamaari shaadi k baare mai." Dev said.

Shivika smiled.