Chapter 18

"Wow mom! Wow dad! Maza aa gaya." Shivika said with happiness.

"Haan! Chalo ab kuch kha lete hai sab uske baad aage ki story continue karenge." Dev said.

All of them ate their lunch. After that they did some hang out but Shivika's focus was on the marrige story of Dev and Gungun. She again began to ask about it from both of them. They began to tell her.

"Uske baad hamaari shaadi ke card ban kar aa gaye. Card aate hi dono families Mangal Mahurat pooja ke liye Mumbai ke sabse bade Viganharta Mandir gaye." Dev said.

Flashback starts.....

The wedding card had arrived at both the houses. Both the families thought to go to the Viganharata Temple to offer the card to Lord Ganesha and gave the first invitation to him. Both the families does the prayers to Lord Ganesha to seek his blessings.

"Hum dono ki shaadi bina kisi rukaawat ke ho jaaye." Gungun said while joining her hands.

Then she bow her head. She opened her eyes and rand the bell hanging upward.

"Hum dono ka saath jeevan bhar yu hi bana rahe." Dev said.

He opened his eyes. He hold Gungun's hand and both of them put their wedding cards in front of Lord Ganesha.

Then both the families exchange their wedding cards. Anish and Manish hugged each other with happiness. All of them does the remaining rituals and went to their respective houses.

Flashback ends.....

"Oh! Accha dad wo last main dono families ne ek dusre ko card kyu diya?" Shivika asked.

"Wo isliye taaki dulhe ki shaadi main dhulhan aur dhulhan ki shaadi main dulha aa sake warna dono shaadi kis se karenge." Dev said while laughing.

"Kya! Kuch bhi! Aisa kuch nahi hai shiv! Gannu maharaj ko card dene ke baad pehla card in-laws ko apna pyaar dikhaane ke liye dete hai. Unhe ye bataaya jaata hai ki bhagwaan ke baad pehla darja aapka hai aur ab se hum ek parivaar hai." Gungun said.