Chapter 12

"Jab kitten ne bataaya ki usne itni masti ki hai to maine bhi socha ki kyu na bachlore party karke main bhi thodi masti karu." Dev said.

Flashback starts.....

Dev reached at the vanue with his friends. The bachlore party was based on pirates theme. All of them dressed like ship pilots.

The location was decorated with the cut outs pirats, fishing nets and hooks. All the stuffs were served in a wooden bowl and fine china. The Treasure Chest were filled with fake gold coins. The liquor bottles were broken and some of liquor were flowing on the ground. The vanue was well decorated according to the theme.

There are some games like death man's chest, lier dice etc

There are some games like death man's chest, lier dice etc. There was a foot stomping music to encourage dancing.

Dev and his friends played various games

Dev and his friends played various games. After playing games they got got tired. They sat at their places and started drinking. They were waiting for the dancers to come which they called for their entertainment.

"Arey yaar! Games to bahut khel li ab batao maal kahaan hai?" Dev asked.

"Aa rahe hai bas! Maine manager se baat ki thi. Unho ne Arabic dancers ka intezaam kiya hai. Bole to ekdum afgaan jalebi." Friend said.

"Jaldi bulaao yaar party main maza hi nahi aa raha hai. Daru party bina dancers ke khaali khaali sa lag raha hai." Dev said.

Till then Ardil enters with a song.

He was imagining Shivika also while dancing. After he finished dancing Dev welcomed him with a hug.

"Thanks bro aane ke liye! Kal Shivika aur kitten tumain dekh ke khush ho jaayenge." Dev said happily.