Chapter 23

Then came the most painful moment of vidaai. Anjali and Shivika made ready for that.

"Shiv! Tu rehne de waise bhi teri tabiyat thik nahi hai." Gungun said.

"Arey baba main thik hu bole to ekdum tanaatan. Waise bhi teri vidaai ke baad to main pura din kharaatte maar ke sone waali hu." Shivika said with happiness.

"Ye to kuch bhi bolti hai. Waise bhi isne kisi ki kahaan sunni hai. Tu tension na le isko to main dekh lungi baad mai isne araam nahi kiya to." Anjali said while making angry face.

"Haan acche se khabar lena iski! Namuni kahin ki!" Gungun said.

Shivika started laughing. They brought her out of the room. Dev also came with his friends. Gungun started hugging each family member. She was crying. Dev was following her. At the end she goes to Shivika and Anjali. Both of them hugged her and started crying.

"Arey Yaar bas karo! Makeup kharaab ho gaya to bandariya lagenge teeno. Waise bhi senti kyu hona main to aa hi rahi hu agle saal shaadi karke tujhe pareshaan karne." Shivika said

"Kuch bhi! Paglet!" Gungun said while wiping her tears.

"Sukar ab mujhe paglet koi nahi bolega." Shivika said.

"Ek kaam karna Gunu tu roz ise good morning ki jagah message karna." Anjali said while laughing.

"OK sure." Gungun said.

All of them started laughing.

"Jaldi karo Dev! We are getting late." Anish said who is waiting for them outside.

Dev and Gungun started moving outside. They stopped at entrance. Shivika brought a plate of rice grain. Gungun took that grain and start throwing backward. Liza was collecting these grains in her pallu from behind. Then Gungun turned back again and hugged her father. After some time she breaks the hug and goes to sit in the car. The car started moving. All of them were just watching her going away from them with teary eyes.

"Chalo finally shaadi ka drama khatam ho gaya. Ab dekho tum main tumain Ardil se kaise alag karta hu. Nafrat ho jaayegi tumain usse." Tarun said.

On the other side Gungun reached Dev's house. She was welcomed by Dev's masi. Masi does the aarti of both of them. Then she asked Gungun to touch the pot filled of rice from her right leg. She was feeling little nervous in front of Dev's relatives. Dev hold her hand and smile. She touch the pot and moved ahead.

Masi brought a big vassle fill up with red coloured liquid.

"Ab isme pair rak kar aage bado." Masi instructed her.

Gungun put her feet in it and move forward. She gave her foot prints on the white colored cloth which was there on the floor. Now both of them sat. Many guests came to see them and gave their blessings and best wishes.

Then they played the game of ring. A vessel was filled with milk and ring was dropped into it. Both of them has to find that ring. They pour their hands into it and start searching for the ring. Gungun found the ring and won the game. She got reward for it.

After all the games and rituals got over Anish gave them two tickets of their honeymoon trip to Russia. Dev and Gungun were really happy. After that both of them went to Dev's room for their first night. After two days both of them left for their honeymoon.