Chapter 15

Shivika cuts the phone. She deleted the number from call record. She stopped crying. She was washing her face. She looked at the mirror. She saw Ardil was standing behind her. She turned back but nobody was there. She got lost in her thoughts.

Flashback starts.....

Shivika and Ardil were returning from the club. Ardil was driving the car. Suddenly Shivika began to shout to stop the car. Ardil got worried and he stopped the car hurriedly.

"Kya hua jaan! Are you fine?" Ardil asked worriedly.

Shivika didn't say anything. She just opened the door and run away. Ardil also ran behind her in panic. He saw that Shivika was sitting on a grass in the park and looking at the sky. She was stairing at the moon in stary night without blinking her eyes. He got more worried. He goes to her.

"Kya hua jaan?" Ardil asked.

"Kitna sakoon milta hai na aise chaand ko dekhte rehne main." Shivika said.

She was still looking at the moon.

"Hey! Are you OK?" Ardil asked again.

He began to touch her head and check. She looked at him.

"Main bilkul thik hu Aru! Tumain pata hai jab tum hafte ke 5 din mere saath nahi hote aur tumaari yaad aati hai to aksar main chaand se baatain karti hu. Mujhe aisa lagta hai jaise tum mere pass hi ho." Shivika said.

"Arey! Ye to mujhe pata hi nahi tha ki tum bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho." Ardil said while teasing her.

"What do you mean? Of course I do! I love you so much. Accha main tumain moon bula sakti hu?" Shivika asked.

"Yes of course!" Ardil said.

Shivika started blushing. She hid her face with her palms. Ardil holds her hand. Her heartbeat were racing. He removed her hands from her face.

"Tumain sharam bhi aati hai! Aaj tumaara alag hi avtaar hai. Tumne mujhe naya naam diya na! Main bhi tumain ek naam dunga.'star'." Ardil said romantically.

"Star kyu? Wo to sky main bahut saare hote hai." Shivika asked.

"Wo bahut saare nahi! Wo dekho super star the North Pole star. Wo tum ho. Tumaari tarah main bhi jab tumain miss karta hu to aksar use dekhta hu." Ardil said.

"Sacchi itna pyaar!" Shivika said.

"Haan apni jaan se bhi jyaada." Ardil said.

Both of them stood up and started moving towards car. They were hugging each other and talking.

"Soch lo kal ko tumaari jaan maang li to?" Shivika said while teasing him.

"Wo bhi de dunga. Tum meri jaan ho aur ye jaan tumaari amaanat. Tum chaahe khud le lo. Uff tak nahi bhi karunga." Ardil said romantically.

Shivika put finger on his lips. She has tears in her eyes. She hugged him tightly.

"Aaj bol diya. Aage se kabhi mat bolna warna dekhna kabhi baat nahi karungi tumse." Shivika said while crying.

"Arey star! Main to mazaak kar raha tha. Itna darr lagta hai mujhse door jaane se?" Ardil asked.

"Bahut" Shivika said slowly.

Ardil took her in his arms. She kissed him. Both of them goes to car. Ardil played a romantic music in the car.

He then started driving. Shivika was resting on her shoulder. Ardil dropped her to her destination then goes to his home.

Flashback ends.....

"Shiv! Shiv! Tu thik hai?" Gungun was asking from outside.

Shivika came into her senses hearing the sound of the door. Gungun was knocking the door continously from 15 minutes. Shivika opened the door.

"Haan! Mom! Main thik hu. Wo darwaaza khul nahi raha tha aur dad ko phone bhi nahi laga. Main thoda darr gayi thi." Shivika said.

"Tu ruk zara main abhi management ki khabar leti hu." Gungun said angrily.

She hugged Shivika.

"Rehne do mom! Main thik hu na! Aap apna mood off mat karo. Chalo dad ke pass jaake apni story continue karte hai." Shivika said.

"OK baba! Ab chal dadi amma!" Gungun said lovingly.

Both of them went from there.