Chapter 2

Both were falling down. Shivika's was on the top of Gungun. She saw that a pointed rock was lying on the ground which can hurt Gungun's head. She puts her hand on the back of her head. Ardil saw both of them falling down as he was busy on his phone in the balcony.

"Star." Ardil shouted loudly.

His mobile fell down from his hand.

Gungun was fainted. Shivika was in subconscious state. She looked at her.

"Gunu aankhe khol" Shivika said in low voice.

She also got fainted.

Ardil came inside. He broke the music system. The song stopped. Everyone gave a shocking look to him. They couldn't understood what happened to him suddenly.

"Shivika aur Gungun terrace se gir gaye hai." Ardil said loudly and run towards the door.

All of them followed him. Ardil was trying to open the lift but it's not working so he goes down through stairs. All the other people ran behind him.

The neighbors had came out and got collected due to the noise. One of them called the ambulance. Ardil, Dev, Pallav, Anjali and other reached there. Dev and Ardil goes to Gungun and Shivika. They hold them and crying badly. The ambulance reached there. Both Ardil and Dev goes with them. Ardil's family, Pallav, Anjali and Asmita also goes with them.
______________________________________

In hospital.....

Shivika and Gungun were in different wards. Ardil and his family were outside the Shivika's ward. Dev, his dad, Anjali, Pallav and Asmita were outside Gungun's ward.

Anjali was crying in the corner.

"Babaji! Mere dono dost ki jaan bacha lo." Anjali said.

Asmita goes to her.

"Don't worry Anjali, dono thik ho jaayenge." Asmita said while consoling her.

Anjali hugged her tightly. Then Asmita's phone rang.

"Tum yahaan baito Anjali. Main abhi aayi. Sorry I have an important call." Asmita said.

She gave indication to Pallav to go near her before going. Pallav sat besides Anjali.

"Anjali ji! Aap please tension mat lijiye. Gungun bhabhi aur Shivika ko kuch nahi hoga. Lijiye, aanshu poch lijiye. Roti hui aap bilkul acchi nahi lagti." Pallav said while giving her his handkerchief.

"Pakka na?" Anjali asked.

"Haan bilkul." Pallav said.

Anjali immideately hugged him. He put his hand on her back hesitatly.

Then Gungun's doctor came there. Dev ran to her. Anjali broke the hug. She don't realised that she hugged Pallav.

"I am sorry. I don't realised." Anjali said.

"It's OK. Aapki koi galti nahi thi. Aap bahut sad thi isliye sayad aapko pata nahi chala." Pallav said.

The doctor was telling about the condition of Gungun. Then Pallav got a call and he moved from there.

"It's a miracle Mr Rawal. Itni uchaai se girne ke baad bhi unko kuch nahi hua. Wo bilkul thik hai. But unki leg main minor sa fracture hai. Aapko iss baat ka dhyaan rakhna hoga ki unki leg par zyada pressure na pade. Abhi wo hangover ki wajah se behosh hai. Thodi der main hosh aa jaayega." Doctor said.

Pallav and Asmita came there.

"Sorry Dev bhai I have to leave now. You don't worry bhabhi thik ho jaayegi." Pallav said.

Dev hugged him tightly.

"Dev bhai shambhaal apne aap ko. Kuch nahi hua Gungun ji ko." Pallav said.

"Mujhe bhi jaana hoga. Achaanak se night shoot aa gayi. I am sorry. But keep me informed OK!" Asmita said to Dev and Anjali.

She hugged both of them. Then Pallav and Asmita goes from there.
______________________________________

On the other side Shivika's doctor was also telling about Shivika.

"Head main heavy injury hai. Unka left hand jo Gungun ke sar ke niche tha wo stone pe lagne ki wajah se fracture ho gya hai. She can't move her fingers kyuki usme koi sensation nahi hai." Doctor said.

"Wo khatre se baahar to hai na? Hosh kab tak aayega usko?" Ardil asked.

"Hum abhi kuch nahi keh sakte Mr Madani. You should be strong. Aapko himmat se kaam lena hoga." Doctor said and left.

"Mom dad ye Doctor! Ye jhoot bol rahe hai na? Meri star ko kuch nahi hua hai." Ardil said painfully.

"Yes beta she will be fine." Danish said while hugging him.