Chapter 25

In evening.....

Anjali and Shivika were decorating their house.

"Sab kaam ho gaya!" Shivika said.

"Yes finally!" Anjali said.

After half an hour all their friends reached their house except Dev and Gungun. Anjali made to Gungun and told that Shivika had fallen sick and she was remembering both of them again and again. Dev and Gungun rushed to her house. When that reached there, they saw that there was no electricity in the house.

"Shiv! Anju! Kahaan ho tum dono?" Gungun asked from entrance.

All the lights blow up and people shouted

"Surprise!"

Dev and Gungun were shocked to see all this.

"Ye sab kya hai?" Dev asked.

"Dev! Today is 16th Feb Gungun's second birthday. You may not be knowing about that." Shivika said.

"Oh! Tujhe abhi tak yaad hai." Gungun said happily.

"Yes of course! Main kaise bhool sakti hu ye din. Iss din tu mijhse baat kar rahi thi aur tabhi tera accident hone waala tha. Wo to uncle (Gungun's father) ne car ka door band kar diya tha aur tu girte girte bachi aur tab se hum iss din ko celebrate karte hai aur ek reason tha teri birthday party spoil ho gayi par iss baar aisa kuch nahi hoga." Shivika said.

"And and and! Ek aur good news hai! Hamaare show ki bumper opening hui hai. Pehle month mai hi no. 1" Asmita said.

"So it's time to celebrate guys!!!" Pallav said.

Gungun cuts the cake. Dev also joined her. Then the team of Batamiz Dil season 2 also cut their cake. After that all of them started dancing on a load music. All were enjoying the party.

Suddenly Shivika saw that Pallav was about to fall. She ran to her but slipped. His head falls on her legs.

"Pallav!" Shivika shouted.

Everyone stopped dancing. They goes to Pallav and Shivika. Dev and Amzil took him to the room. Anjali and Asmita also goes with him. Ardil and Gungun made Shivika stand.

"Tum thik ho star?" Ardil asked while holding her.

"Haan moon! Don't worry main thik hu. Let's go to Pallav." Shivika said.

"Tum Shiv ko lekar jaao. Main paani lekar aati hu." Gungun said.

Dev called the doctor. Anjali was sitting beside Pallav. She was not speaking anything just stairing at him. Gungun gave the glass of water to Dev. He put few drops on Pallav's face but nothing happened.

The doctor came. He asked all of them to leave the room. Everyone left the room but Anjali was not ready to go anywhere. She was sitting there only. After the check up doctor came out.

"Ghabraane ki koi baat nahi hai. Thodi si thakaan ki wajah se chakkar aa gaye the. Thodi der mai hosh aa jaayega. Chalo ab main chalta hu." Doctor said and leave from there.

All of them goes inside. After some time he gain his consciousness. Dev and Ardil helped him to sit. Anjali hugged him tightly and started crying.

"Sukar hai rabb da! Aapko kuch nahi hua. Main kinna darr gayi si. I love you so much." Anjali said.

Everyone was shocked with Anjali's this behavior. Gungun and Shivika smiled as they know that Anjali loves Pallav and finally she accepted it.

"I love you too Anjali ji." Pallav said.

Anjali broke the hug.

"Sorry mera wo matlab nahi tha." Anjali said.

She can't understand anything what to say now.

"So Anju! Chori pakdi gayi na! Kaisa laga mera shock-cum-surprise?" Shivika said with a wink.

"Matlab ki aa tera?" Anjali asked.

"Matlab yahi princess! You know na! Mera har surprise ek shock ke saath aata hai. To simple si baat hai ye mera, Pallav and Gunu ka plan tha taaki tu accept kar le that you love Pallav." Shivika said.

"Haan lekin iss chakkar mai madam apni taang tudwa kar baiti hai." Gungun said.

"Arey tuti nahi hai bas todi si lagi hai. Dekh mai bhaag bhi sakti hai. Chal bhaag Gunu! Aaj ye humain nahi chodegi." Shivika said.

Shivika and Gungun started running. Anjali follows them in angerness.

"In teeno ka kuch nahi ho sakta! Yahi jaane inke shock or surprise for best friends." Dev and Ardil said with a laughter.