Chapter 20

"Kya Dev tum bhi na wo bathroom waali baat Shiv ko bataani zaruri thi!" Gungun said angrily.

"Arey kitten! Chill! Isko kon sa samajh aayi hogi. Waise bhi main to bas sweet moments yaad kar raha tha as I believe past is all about creating memories." Dev said

"Wah beta! Mere saamne meri hi likhi lines bol kar Gunu ke saath flirt kar rahe ho. Tumain to main baad mai dekhungi." Shivika said in low voice.

Dev and Gungun were staring at each other.

"Kya mom! Kya dad! Aap dono fir se shuru ho gaye! Aage bhi to bataao kya hua tha. Mujhe aaj hi aapki story complete karni hai." Shivika said making baby face.

"Accha baba! To suno fir usi din haldi ke baad mehendi bhi hui thi kyuki Gungun chaahti thi ki uski mehendi mai bhi main bhi uske saath rahu lekin ye possible nahi tha kyuki haldi ke baad dulha aur dulhan ka milna allowed nahi hai." Dev said.

Flashback starts.....

Gungun was in her dressing room. Shivika and Anjali making her ready. Dev was with Pallav and Ardil who came there to call him  for the function.

"Hey bhai! Are you ready?" Pallav asked.

"Ha bilkul chalo." Dev said.

Gungun and Dev arrived from opposite sides. They were just looking into each other's eyes. Dev forwarded his hand to her. She gave her hand to him and both of them walked to the stage together. They sat there.

The moment they sat many rose petals fell from above on them

The moment they sat many rose petals fell from above on them. Everyone started clapping. They got lost in each other's eyes once again.

Then the mehendi ceremony begans.

"So sabse pehle saas apni bahu ko shagun ki mehendi lagaati hai." Shivika said.

She immediately bite her tongue. Dev, Anish and Gungun become sad.

"Oh I am sorry! Sorry Dev! Sorry Gungun!" Shivika apologized.

Seeing this Padmini came forward.

"Arey! Dev ki ma nahi hai to kya hua! Wo mere liye bhi to bete jaisa hai." Padmini said lovingly.

Padmini took the cone and make some designs on Gungun's hand. Gungun looked at Dev with a smile. Then the cone was taken by two girls who came there for putting mehendi. One of them was making design on her hand. The other girl to Dev.

"Sir aap bhi thodi si mehendi lagva lijiye." Girl said.

"Nahi nahi! Mujhe nahi please." Dev said.

"Dev thoda sa lagva lo na mere liye please." Gungun said while making baby face.

"Thik hai kitten! Sirf tumaare kehne pe." Dev said with a smile.

The girl made a small design on his hand. D❤G.

"Ye lijiye sir ho gaya." Girl said.

"Thank you! Dekho Kitten! Accha hai na?" Dev asked.

"Wow Dev! How romantic!" Gungun said with a smile.

Then the girl goes to Gungun for putting mehendi on her hand. Gungun was feeling hungry now. She called Shivika and Anjali who were dancing with the crew.

"Yaar bhook lag rahi hai. Baite baite meri kamar bhi akad gayi hai aur abhi to pair ki mehendi baaki hai." Gungun said.

"Oh ho! Ruk hum tere liye kuch laate hai." Anjali said.

Anjali brought a glass of juice from the counter with a straw. She made her drink that.

"Arey Shiv kahaan reh gayi?" Gungun asked.

Then only Shivika came there with some pillows. She placed it near Gungun so that she feel comfortable.

"Ab tujhe thoda araam milega." Shivika said.

Both of them sat near her. Gungun was done with her mehendi.

Anjali and Shivika also put mehendi on their hands

Anjali and Shivika also put mehendi on their hands. After that one by one all the ladies put mehendi on their hands. At last all of them danced together.

Flashback ends.....

Gungun and Dev were showing their mehendi photos to Shivika but they were very careful that she can't see her own pictures so that her mind should not face any stress.

"Wow! Kitne pyaare pyaare designs hai sabke." Shivika said with happiness.

"Haan aur ye dekho D mere haath par tumaare dad ka naam jise tumaare dad dhud bhi nahi paaye the." Gungun said while showing her design.

Then she turned the page and started showing the pictures of her bangle ceremony.