-Introduction-

Sandara Park, Park Bom, Lee Chaerin and Gong Minzy lived in a hostel with other girls because they had been abandoned when they were young, so all of them grew up together and then became best friends.

Not even one of them ever thought of being in a relationship with someone, not someone, boys because all of them were straight. The lady who owned the hostel was a forty eight year old woman who had the worst experience in dating.

The four girls loved the old lady as she was very kind so they always heard what she said, so the old lady Mrs.Kim kept telling the girls that boys were bad news and to never go near them and that's why she taught them alot of karate, taekwon all sorts of defence.

The four girls started learning all of it from four and now they were in their twenties ready to enroll into college. All of them picked almost the same topic so they mostly had classes together.

Sandara Park aka Dara, was the kooky one who dressed up like a ahjumma, but the girls made sure she atleast wore something casual and good. Dara wasn't born with good eyesight so she wore big glasses that were hideous.

Park Bom, the fashionista and the most matured one in the gang, loves to eat corn so much that she could eat it almost everyday, very protective of Dara that's why she shared the bunk bed with Dara.

Lee Chaerin also known as the baddest female, Cat eyeliner, Black hair, the perfect bad girl if you're looking for one. She looks like a bad girl but in real she's really not that bad but actually sweet and kind but if you decide to mess with her, you'll be gone forever.

Gong Minzy, the youngest aka Maknae who loves her unnies so much so she tries her best to show them that she loves them since she's younger than the three of them. The sweet and cute one.

And Here the story begins!

Note: All of the girls will look like the image given on the book cover but CL and Minzy might look a bit different since they have a big age gap difference with the other two in real. Just imagine how all looked in their early 20's.
Dara- 25.
Bom- 25.
CL- 23.
Minzy- 21.

That's it, thanks for reading!

_Blackjack n VIP.