CHAPTER 2- BOYS, BOYS BOYS.

Chaerin and Minzy were in the cafeteria for a while since their class started a little late and then Minzy told Chaerin that she was going to get another can of soda so Chaerin was walking alone going to class when she suddenly bumped into someone.

"Ouch."

The panda landed on the floor and then saw Chaerin and he felt something, he felt 'Love at first sight', he wanted to know her right away so he pretended like he was hurt badly.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" Chaerin asked worriedly looking at his state.

"Of course I'm not okay!" Seungri shouted at her.

"Umm..I'll take you to the health room." Chaerin said.

"Oh okay, thanks." Seungri said cooly to her but his mind he was jumping everywhere very excited because this was the first time he felt something to someone, especially to a girl.

Then Chaerin helped him get up and then she started looking at the guide map and then after five minutes of walk and talk they finally reached the place and Seungri went and layed on the health room's bed.

Then Chaerin was about to leave when Seungri said,"Please don't go!" and then he held her hand and then Chaerin felt something in her stomach, it felt like butterflies in her stomach but then she remembered what her Eomma had said, boys were nothing but trouble.

"I have to go sorry, sir." Chaerin said making the word "sir" very bold which made the panda very sad and then Chaerin rushed to the classroom and saw Minzy already sitting in a chair.

"Hey Minzy!" Chaerin shouted and then waved to her.

"Unnie, come and sit here." Minzy said and then after a few minutes the panda entered the classroom looking perfectly alright with Daesung.

Then Chaerin got shocked because he had said to her that he was badly hurt, "that liar" she angrily said to herself in her mind.

Then after Seungri noticed that Chaerin was in the same class as him and now she was glaring at him, he was sweating and then he grabbed Daesung's hand and made him sit behind the two girls, Chaerin and Minzy.

Then Seungri took a book and tore a piece of paper enough to write something on it, then he grabbed a marker from Daesung and then he wrote "Hey, I'm sorry! Can we be friends? :)"

Then he passed the paper to Daesung and then the poor guy passed it to Minzy and during that time those two felt something between and the both of their cheeks especially Minzy's cheeks were turning hot red.

Then after Chaerin saw the message, she crushed the paper and gave it to Minzy to throw it in the dustbin and Seungri wanted to do something else, but the teacher had already arrived.

"Okay students, take your textbook and turn to page 132." The teacher said.

Then all of them followed him and after all their classes got over, lunch break started.

"Hey Dara unnie, Bom unnie!" Chaerin said excitedly waving at them.

Then the two of them exhaustedly waved to them and then Minzy followed Chaerin and then the two younger ones went to the table.

"Why do you both look so tired?" Minzy and Chaerin asked at the same time.

Then the two older ones explained of how their P.E teacher had tortured them in doing two hundred pushups especially he was very strict to Bom.

Then the younger ones just laughed and they started having their lunch when all of them saw a bunch of boys coming together and each of them in their mind thought about how they encountered with them.

All I want for Christmas is a Boyfriend! || 2nebang FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें