CHAPTER 8- IN LOVE💕🐰🐉

Just a minute later, Jiyong and Chaerin arrived and then Seungri happily held Chaerin's hands and took her away happily and laughing in happiness out loud.

"So.... what should we do?" Dara asked shyly.

"Just go for a walk?" Jiyong replied with a smile on his face that made Dara's heart flutter. She didn't know what over came her but just by looking at Jiyong's face she just wanted to have him all for herself.

"O-okay let's go." Dara said shyly and Jiyong held her hands and then the both of them slowly walked happily around the park and it was also the time of the cherry blossom so it made the perfect moment for the both of them and deep down they enjoyed it very much being near each other.

Then a lady passed by them and said,"Omo look at that cute couple they look perfect for each other it reminds me of my old times."

The lady thought of her old times and laughed about her and then went by and then Dara and Jiyong both of their cheeks were turning red as soon as they heard the word "couple" referring them as.

"Omo it's eomma!" Dara said panicking and held Jiyong's hand and the both of them hid behind a tree which was big enough to hide them completely.

"Jiyong you wait here I'll call the others okay?" Dara said.

Jiyong just smiled and nodded his head and noticed how pretty and lovely Dara was while even asking something.

Dara ran to TOP and Bom who were sitting and having a picnic and after telling them TOP waved goodbye to Bom and gave a kiss on her cheek and then Bom followed Dara and then theu went to Minzy and Daesung who were busy eating pudding in the near by store and then Minzy joined them but when they searched for Chaerin and Seungri they couldn't find them until they saw the two of them near eomma!

"Omo what do we do?" Dara said sweating.

"I don't know unnie." Minzy said terrified thinking what will happen.

"It's of course not Chaerin who took Seungri to eomma." Bom said acting like a detective.

"So are you saying that it is-" before Dara could finish her sentence the other two girls said "Seungri!"

The three girls rushed fast scared what their eomma might think and what punishment she would give them for hanging out with boys.

"Who are you? B-boy? Get away from my daughter!" Mrs.Kim said in anger.

"B-but ma'am-" Seungri said feeling the awkwardness.

"I said go away!" Mrs.Kim shouted and grabbed Chaerin's hand and held it tightly which made Chaerin scream in her mind because it pained.

"Crazy woman." Seungri said under his breath and then ran to his hyungs and hid behind the tree.

"Girls get inside the car." Mrs.Kim said furiously.

The four girls with scared expressions on their faces got inside the car and sat in the back seat so they wouldn't have to sit near eomma or feel her presence for now because they were sure she was going to give a big punishment for them.

The whole ride was in awkwardness, it was silent the whole time until they reached the hostel.

"Welcome girls!" Milly said with a smile on her face but was surprised when the girls didn't smile back and Mrs.Kim looked scary.

"Okay now the four of you come to the discipline room." Mrs.Kim said and the poor girls followed her.

Mrs.Kim had the discipline room so that they could talk about what was the problem and what punishment should be given and only Dara and Chaerin had gone there.

They didn't wantedly go there when they were young but they were playing and destroying some fruits on the table and they were only five that time so they had no idea what they were doing and when eomma saw it she made sure they didn't watch the girls cartoon show for a week.

But that was that time, this time it would be a bigger punishment and definitely the biggest when it's involved with boys.

"So I saw what you four were doing, going on dates huh? What do you think you're doing hanging out with troublesome men is not what I expected from girls that I brought up well." Mrs.Kim said strictly glaring at the girls.

"S-so w-whats the punishment eomma?" Bom asked in fear.

"The punishment is you girls are grounded for a month and are not attending college for a month." Mrs.Kim said strictly.

"But that's not fair!" Chaerin said angrily.

"What's not fair Chaerin?" Mrs.Kim said angrily which shut Chaerin.

"E-eomma what about our studies?" Dara asked stuttering in fear.

"Yes, Milly will home school you till your punishment is over okay? And also i might change your college to a girls one so no more talk and go to your bedroom." Mrs.Kim said strictly and banged the door and left.

The girls one by one slowly got up and they went to their room silently.

"Wait so n-nothing to do for a month?" Minzy asked sadly.

"I'm afraid so, after all you guys heard what eomma said right no more college for a month and probably we're going to be shifted for a month." Bom said sadly.

"I think we have to go to bed." Dara said biting her lower lip.

"What about dinner?" Bom asked her stomach making weird noises.

Then the four of them shared a little laugh and then it faded away after a second.

"I don't think we're having dinner." Chaerin said pouting.

"Oh okay then." Bom said still sad that she can't have her full night meal.

Then the four changed to their pajamas and then were about to turn the light off when there was a knock on the door.

"I-i'll open it." Minzy said and then got down and opened it and then they saw Sooyoung having some plates of food in her hand and when Bom saw it she quickly got out of bed and a few seconds later the other two also sat on the bunk bed.

"So eomma said to give you guys dinner, here." Sooyoung said and then kept it on the table and then slowly shut the door and then left.

"What are we waiting for let's dig in!" Bom said which made the other three laugh a bit.

Then after having a nice dinner but quite a lonely one since they always ate with the others and they were used to it.

Then the four girls said "goodnight" and then tucked into bed with the maknae Minzy turning off the lamp.

*Author's note*

Hey guys! How is it? :D

And as one of my readers had asked me to not mix up Skydragon and Daragon and asked for full Daragon and Seungri x CL, I have decided to keep it that way!

Stay tuned for more chapters coming out! :)

Word count- 1177

P E A C E