CHAPTER- 9 LOCKDOWN

It was two days after Jiyong's birthday, the 20th of August and the girls woke up exhausted and scared because they had never experienced big punishments because they always behaved like good girls.

"Wake up everyone!" Bom said screaming to the three and made sure her voice wasn't heard outside.

"Ahhh what Bommie?" Dara said rubbing her eyes and woke up.

"Remember how are we supposed to be eating breakfast?" Bom said panicking because she sure wouldn't want a day without food.

"We'll see that but I need to go brush and bath first." Dara said yawning and then went to the bathroom.

"Annyeong!" Minzy said waking up with a little grin.

"Hi Minzy remember we're grounded?" Bom said that made Minzy come back to the real life.

"I want to go attend college!" Minzy said shouting which made the sleepyhead Chaerin wake up.

"What's up guys?" Chaerin said waking up sleepily and pushed her Rilakkuma aside and kept it a corner.

"What's up? remember about yesterday unnie?" Minzy said which reminded Chaerin reality because she was having a nice dream about her future.

"Ssantoki is bathing now so you both have to wait while I already bathed first, because you know me right an early bird." Bom said boasting and giggling inside.

"Yes unnie your an "early bird"." Minzy said sarcastically.

"Oh here comes the savage maknae." Chaerin said laughing and told her not to do it.

"You mean not-so savage maknae." Bom said giggling.

"Just kidding." Bom and Chaerin said while laughing on the floor.

"What are you both doing?" Dara asked startled when she opened the bathroom door.

"Nothing just a joke kekeke." Bom said laughing covering her mouth.

"Okay maknaes can go bath."Dara said and the other two had made uo their mind about who was bathing so Chaerin went and then Minzy last.

After two hours of bathing and getting ready all of them were fresh but the only thing they kept wondering was if they should open the door and ask for breakfast since it seemed like they were four Rapunzel's stuck in a room instead of a tower.

"Omo someone's knocking." Minzy said with a whispering voice.

"I'll go get it." Chaerin said tip toeing and then opened the door and they saw their unnie Milly standing with pancakes.

"For breakfast? Thank you unnie." Chaerin said and then the other three came to help Chaerin out with the plates and they placed it on the table.

"Girls come here for a minute." Milly said silently and then they went to her.

"It's okay girls I'll help you guys out, I heard everything and I'm happy you guys are being independent because this is the time where you need to have a boyfriend and bunk classes, have fun, study hard and go on dates so enjoy and definitely once introduce me to your boyfriends okay?" Milly said with a wink.

The four girls just shyly nodded their head and then Milly just giggled and left.

It took the four girls thirty minutes to finish their delicious breakfast and once when Dara wasn't looking Bom had stolen a pancake and when Chaerin saw it she accused Bom and poor Bommie had to give it back to Dara and because of that the maknae pitied Bom and gave her a pancake of hers because the oldest Bommie was a foodie and everyone knew it.