BIRTHDAY PARTY! [SKYDRAGON Vs DARAGON]

Before I start this chapter, I want to ask which ship yall are into, Skydragon or Daragon?
After I know I'll continue this story until that I'll put this on hold.

• Skydragon or Daragon?

• Seungri x CL and Daragon
• Pandara x Skydragon

This will be the one if you choose each ship also if you choose Skydragon for Dara it will get changed to Pandara/ Sundara.

If you choose Daragon then it is most probably for CL to end up with panda, lol I mean Seungri.

So which one? Choose wisely.

Let me know in the comments of this chapter and then I'll continue this story.

On hold: 8/5/20

Also Taeyang's b'day is coming soon just ten days left so I can't wait for it!💕

Bye guys, I'll start the new story!

Cya Applers and Skydragon shippers🍎🐰🐉🍒 (Too lazy to find sky so I put cherry instead😅)

Edit: Hello my fellow readers, I remember the last time I updated was on the 4th of June, and I'm extremely sorry about it I'll start updating but since I didn't get the opinion from you guys, I have to do the story on my own.

Also please notice that I'm not going to make Taeyang being involved romantically with the 2ne1 members because he is really married in real life so it's very rude of me to write fake things about him, so I'll just add Min-hyorin to the story too.

So I'm going to have a mix of Daragon and Skydragon eveyrwhere and also remember CL x Seungri the cat and dog relationship! *roar* yes I'm not forgetting that too! And about Minzy and Bom I'm going to try my hands on putting them with TOP and Daesung as usual.

I'm going to start continuing from the birthday party!

Kisses,
J