CHAPTER 5- B'DAY PARTY! (Pt.2)

After everyone gathered, Daesung silently turned on the slow music which made it look like they were all in a ballroom, as princess and princes so everyone started to dance, it was the kind of dance where as the music stops you would end up with the right pair and maybe if you want you can spend the whole night with him/her.

"Bommie I'm telling you this is so lame." Dara said.

"Oh c'mon Ssantoki one dance wouldn't hurt right? Look at Minzy and Chaerin they are already ready there with the others." Bom said excitedly.

"Fine." Dara said letting out a sigh.

"Let the game begin." Taeyang said.

Taeyang was not participating because last week he had found the right girl for him, her name was Min-hyorin and she was a year older than him and she was studying in the other college where his cousins did so he got to meet her and now they were dating.

Slowly as the music began to play, the boys and girls in their masks started to dance along.

"H-hey.." Dara said wondering who was this guy dancing now with her.

"Noona, it's me Seungri." Seungri said laughing a bit.

"Oh it's you maknae." Dara said giggling a bit and then next they were paired up with someone else.

"Hey.. who are you?" Chaerin asked because she couldn't identify who was the guy now dancing with her.

"It's me Jiyong." Jiyong said and then he couldn't control his happiness inside and was smirking to the poor Maknae, Seungri who was beyond angry at him.

"Oh I'm Chaerin." Chaerin said and the next second they were again switched up.

"TOP right?" Bom said dancing with him and looked into his eyes and after reading all those romantic books she felt like she had finally found her prince!

"Yes noona, it's me TOP." TOP said and then smiled genuinely at Bom which made her whole face turn red, she was blushing obviously and was very shy.

"It's Daesung and Minzy dancing-" before Bom could finish her sentence they were again switched up and then soon different pairings happened.

"Time's up, now who your are is your partner and open your masks everyone." Taeyang said smiling and eager who the maknaes, TOP and Jiyong had gotten because he badly wanted to play matchmaker this time.

Then one by one each pair took out of their masks, Minzy and Daesung stood in a corner shyly smiling and then Seungri was smiling like so much while Chaerin was smiling near him, and Bom and TOP were next to each other while Bom held TOP's hand which made him shocked, and at last Jiyong and Dara were paired up and the two of them looked like a mess, with Jiyong surprised and Dara speechless.

"Okay now it's up to you guys, if you want to spend the night at this party with your pair." Taeyang said and then went to the drinks area.

Minzy and Daesung, TOP and Bom agreed to stay while Seungri was so happy and Chaerin was actually happy too so they decided to spend with each other the birthday party night, while Jiyong and Dara stood there like frozen statues.

"So..um can I go now?" The impatient ahjumma Dara asked and then quickly ran away from the spot.

"What? Then how am I supposed to spend? All by myself then?" Jiyong said muttering to himself but as Taeyang could hear it he came to the rescue.

"Just go talk, it doesn't matter you can atleast be friends with noona right?"
Taeyang said building up some confidence within Jiyong.

"Fine." Jiyong said in a sigh and a little bit annoyed.

Then he saw the angel Dara simply sitting in a corner and was playing some sort of game in the phone, and Jiyong was surprised of how gorgeous she looked, he had never seen any woman looking that perfect without glasses and he liked it.

"Umm..excuse me but why are you staring at me like that Jiyong, it's kinda creepy." Dara said silently to him.

"Sorry, can I sit next to you?" Jiyong asked.

"Sure." Dara said with a smile on her face that melted Jiyong.

Then the whole night was good for the girls and boys and saying goodbye was the tough part because Bom and TOP felt so attached that Bom ended up thinking if he was the same guy she thought was her prince when she was five, when she met him in the park accidentally.

After the birthday party was over, they ended the night and then the girls got into the limo and was silent for a while until Dara spoke.

"Hey guys, so did you enjoy it?" Dara asked shyly remembering how Jiyong and her had spent the night.

"Of course!" The other three said very happily.

After they reached the house they quietly sneaked in and they quickly changed to their pajamas since they knew eomma will come to say goodnight every day sometimes secretly too.

"Oh oh here she comes." Minzy said on the bunk and all of the girls pretended to sleep.

"Good night girls." Mrs.Kim said with a big smile on her face and then shut the door quietly and then left.

"Goodnight." Chaerin first said and the others then said too, and the four girls happily went to bed after all their experience of the night was something that would remain forever in their brain.

*Author's note*

Hey guys, how is it?

I tried my best!

Votes and comments are appreciated!^_^

And so I'm going to mix up Skydragon and Daragon everywhere and in the end you can see who will end up with who.

Word count- 964

P E A C E