CHAPTER 7- LOVE TRIANGLE

Bom, Minzy, Daesung and TOP were gone, and the four of them didn't know where they were but they were sure they were hanging out in pairs, so now Chaerin, Seungri, Dara and Jiyong had to hangout and little did Chaerin know that there was a love triangle surrounding her and little did Dara know that she was in love with the bad boy, Kwon Jiyong.

(Present)

"What are we going to do now?" Dara asked sleepily.

"We can maybe hangout together! Me and Chaechat as pairs!!" Seungri said quickly since he knew his hyung would say he wanted to hang out with Chaerin too.

"But I want to hangout with Chaerin too." Jiyong said grumpily.

"You three hang out I'll be roaming around, enjoy the love triangle game." Dara said calmly and a little hurt and a bit angry inside and then was gone.

"Hey! Because of you now noona's gone!" Seungri said angrily.

"But I didn't do anything wrong." Jiyong said defensively.

"Guys can you two stop! You can hangout out together if you want, I'll go find unnie!" Chaerin said madly and that made the two boys understand the situation.

"Hey Chaecat I have an idea! Maybe we could first pair up and hangout together for an hour and then switch our pairs!" Seungri asked.

"Good idea Seungrat then me and Chaerin first!" Jiyong said.

"Fine." Seungri said grumpily.

"Okay then Seungrat go and find unnie and hangout with her while I'll hangout with Jiyong oppa for a while." Chaerin said and Seungri nodded and ran away.

When Chaerin had referred to him as "Jiyong oppa", Jiyong couldn't help but stop himself from laughing inside in happiness that this bad girl had just called him cutely an oppa and Jiyong loved it when girls called him "oppa".

"Oppa? Let's go now c'mon!" Chaerin said pulling Jiyong.

Part 1: TOP and Bom hangout scene

Bom and TOP were holding each other's hands and shyly talking and walking across the sea shore, the park was close to the beach so they had decided to go for a walk since the both of them found the park too boring and they had already confessed their feelings for each other and only one thing was left, to ask Bom's eomma to accept TOP as her boyfriend and Bom knew in her head that she would scream and kill Bom if she asked eomma like that so Bom just lied to him convincing him that eomma would of course say 'yes' so TOP concluded that his girlfriend was Bom so the two of them were ready to announce their relationship to their friends tomorrow when they all meet up in the college on Monday.

Part 2: Minzy and Daesung Scene

Minzy and Daesung as soon as both of their eyes met they secretly fell in love but they didn't confess their feelings for each other because the both of them thought that both of them were not interested in each other that way. (Daezy❤💓☺)

Part 3: Seungri and Dara hangout

"Hi noona!" Seungri said cheerfully handing a chocolate ice cream to Dara.

"Thanks Seungri!" Dara said smiling and inside she was surprised that he knew that her favourite icecream flavor was chocolate.

"Anyways I know that you like Chaerin, Seungri so I'm sure you're hanging out with me for fun, right?" Dara asked him licking her chocolate ice cream.

"Of course noona, I like only my Chaecat but I'm afraid Jiyong hyung likes her too." Seungri said with a sad look on his face.

"Ah I sense a love triangle, it's okay Seungri if fate wants you and Chaerin together then it will be the both of you!" Dara said smiling and wiping her mouth with a tissue from her small spongebob bag.

"Here you have some icecream there noona." Seungri said and was wiping it for her.

"Aww thanks Seungri-ah, your a gentleman from now on I'll call you Mr.Pogi!" Dara said like a happy kid.

"What is Pogi?" Seungri asked surprised and hoped it wasn't a bad word.

"It means handsome in Tagalog." Dara said smiling.

"Oh yes then I'm Mr.Pogi! Thanks noona." Seungri said and then held Dara's hand and the two of them were walking like they were two little happy kids especially it looked like Dara was an older sister to her younger brother kid.

"Noona I think it's time we have to go and switch up pairs." Seungri said happily that he can hang out with his Chaecat.

"Yah okay let's go then." Dara said a little sad since she didn't know and didn't feel comfortable around Jiyong like Seungri, it gave the vibe to Dara as if Jiyong was not a younger brother but something more to her but she just ignored it and followed Seungri to reach the spot to meet the other two.

Part 4: Jiyong and Chaerin hangout

"Oppa isn't that cat cute?" Chaerin asked Jiyong cutely.

"Yes it is Chaerin-ah." Jiyong said shyly.

Then Chaerin went and took the cat and then was playing with it and then realised that Jiyong didn't take part in the cat playing.

"Oppa aren't you coming to play with this cat?" Chaerin asked Jiyong

"Uhh..Chaerin the thing is that I-i I'm allergic to cats!" Jiyong said super embarrassed and turned his head a bit to the other side worried what reaction Chaerin would give.

"Don't worry it's okay oppa, I'll just play with this cat for five minutes!" Chaerin said.

During that time Jiyong thought to go for a walk and then he saw Seungri wiping Dara's icecream on her face and he didn't know why but it made his blood boil, he wanted to kill that Seungrat although he just didn't know why.

"Hey Seung-" Jiyong was about to scream at him but suddenly Chaerin came.

"Hey oppa, I'm back what are you doing here?" Chaerin asked in confusion.

"Oh nothing Chaerin just enjoying the view." Jiyong said with a little fake smile on his face.

"Okay then oppa let's go eat some roasted corn selling there!" Chaerin offered.

"Of course, I love corn let's go!" Jiyong said finally forgetting that moment between Seungri and Dara.

"Mmm..it's so good." Chaerin said licking her lips after she had finished it and then went to wash her hands.

"Yes it is." Jiyong said taking his last bite with a late reply.

"Oppa we have to go now, Seungrat and Dara unnie will be waiting for us near the waterfall in the center of the park." Chaerin said and that reminded Jiyong of that before icecream incident he had seen and then he thought of what else those two could have done.

"Let's go!" Jiyong said pulling Chaerin's said and rushed to the spot afraid that something might happen between those two.

While Dara and Seungri were having cotton candy sitting in the water fall place happily, Dara was wishing that Jiyong and Chaerin wouldn't come and Seungri was wishing that those two would come faster so that he would spend time with his Chaecat.

*Author's note*

Hey guys! How is the story going so far? :)

Votes and comments are appreciated!^_^

Love you guys, hope you all like this story because I like it too much! :D

I'm not sure if this is good but I hope this is okay to read since I'm just a beginner in writing fanfictions.

Word count- 1247

P E A C E