CHAPTER 11- VACATION

Taeyang was driving while the other girls and boys sat together and as Taeyand drove there was an awkard silence at first but then TOP broke the silence.

"Uhh...guys everyone me and Bom have to tell you guys something.." TOP said smiling nervously.

"What is it? Tell it fast hyung!" Taeyang said while driving amazingly, who knew he could drive so better than the other BigBang members who had gone to a course for driving.

"So um..me and Bom are together right Bom?" TOP said smiling shyly.

"Umm y-yeah, I mean yes!!" Bom said happily.

"Omo Bom I'm so proud of you, finally your growing up!" Dara said and hugged Bom.

"Thanks Dee, have you found someone yet?" Bom said whispering to Dara.

"Umm.. n-no." Dara said nervously.

"Okay then!" Bom said whispering to her back with a huge smile and an evil plan came to her head.

"Anways me and Seungrat have decided to start a relationship and see if things work out." Chaerin said.

"Yes! Can any of you move except My Chaerin because I want to sit with her!" Seungri said happily.

"I'll move." Bom said voluntarily.

"Oh I know why Bom unnie~" Minzy said teasing her while the others teased Bom too because they all knew she wanted to sit with TOP.

"Oh okay then what about you Minzy? Don't you have Daesungie?" Bom asked with a teasing attitude.

"Aniya!" Minzy said blushing.

"Just admit it already Minzy." Jiyong said.

"Okay fine! Me and Daesung oppa are in a relationship now." Minzy said finally confessing and she and Daesung then sat together which made Dara and Jiyong sit next to each other in the end.

"Guys this is my stop, I'm going with Min-hyorin sorry guys, bye tell me everything later okay?" Taeyang said winking as he got out of the car and waved goodbye.

"Oh well then I'm driving!" Dara volunteered mainly because she didn't want to sit near Jiyong.

"Oh okay noona." Seungri agreed.

It took them five hours to reach their destination and during that time Seungri and Chaerin, TOP and Bom, Daesung and Minzy all of them were having fun except poor Jiyong who seemed to be lost but was mostly on his phone to avoid the loneliness.

"Guys we're here!" Dara said half-excited and half-tired.

The boys and girls were finally in Busan, Dara's actual hometown and they didn't have to worry since they informed Milly where they were going.

"This is the hotel we'll be staying in." TOP said.

"Wow!" The girls said their eyes sparkling because they had never went to a hotel and had so much fun.

"Let's get in." Jiyong said and then quickly got in and asked for the available rooms.

"Guys unfortunately there are only four rooms so we have to pair up and sleep." Jiyong said tiredly.

"Okay then me and Bom, right Bommie?" Dara said like a happy kid.

"Okay!" Bom said cheerfully.

"Then me and Minzy will stay together." Chaerin said and Minzy agreed.

"Me and TOP hyung will be together." Jiyong said and TOP nodded.

"Then me and Daesungie!" Seungri said cheerfully and they all just laughed at how adorable he was while Chaerin was embarrassed.