CHAPTER 13- THE OTHER SIDE

Back at Seoul, the Mansion.

"Taeyeon can you go check on the four girls? I want to talk to them." Mrs.Kim said still unaware that the girls were gone.

Taeyeon went to the room and checked but found no one there so she went to Mrs.Kim and explained ti her that there was no one.

"But..how come?! I had grounded them they can't go off anywhere without asking my permission!" Mrs.Kim shouted angrily.

"Eomma I'll go get Milly unnie." Taeyeon said a bit scared.

After some minutes finally Mrs.Kim's older sister Milly came.

"What's the matter sister?" Milly asked calmly.

"Everything's a problem now! My beloved girls..I-i think they ran away Bom, Dara, Chaerin and Minzy!" Mrs.Kim said sadly and angry with mixed of emotions almost about to burst into tears.

"Wait, we're not sure though sister don't panic for now we can solve this a little later." Milly said calmly because she knew where the girls were at because they gave then and now information to her all the time.

"B-but how? Their like my children." Mrs.Kim said tearing up.

"It's okay unnie, please calm down now go to bed and have a nice nap, I'll go to my room too." Milly said and then quickly went inside her room.

"Something is wrong with Milly! I need to save my girls!" Mrs.Kim said angrily.

Then Mrs.Kim dialed all the numbers of the people she knew who were very powerful and she decided not to call the cops to avoid some problems, especially when she wasn't fond of males.

That day Mrs.Kim and her girls' troop were up all day and night long searching for the four girls until they knew from some icecream owner that he had seen them get into a big car which looked like a vacation one.

The icecream guy didn't mention there were guys so Mrs.Kim had no idea that those guys were with them so after she found out she quickly tracked everywhere with her power and so the next morning she had found out that they had gone to Busan!

In Busan

"Hey guys, should we swim it's too boring." Bom asked.

"Sure, we could give it a try!" Taeyang said he and Min-hyorin had also come along but the would be gone by tomorrow so only a day to spend with them and only a day for the girls to get to know Min-hyorin.

"Okay then we'll go get changed." Chaerin said.

"Alright!" Seungri said excitedly.

Then all of the four girls went inside a room and then Bom looked at her bunch of swimsuits and wondered which one she would have to wear, but before she could get into deep thoughts someone knocked the door.

"Should I go open?" Minzy asked.

"Of course." Dara replied.

Then came Min-hyorin smiling and Minzy let her in.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Min-hyorin said with a big grin.

"Oh hello unnie." Chaerin greeted.

"Please come in." Bom said.

"Alright thanks girls for making me feel welcomed, I already feel like we all will be one big happy family." Min-hyorin said.

"Really? Okay we're a big family!" Dara said happily.

"Okay now do I sense a problem especially I came here to ask you guys about which swimsuit you alk are going to wear." Min-hyorin said.

"Oh about that, well..we don't really have a proper one I mean it's been almost like ten years since the last time I wore one, same goes for the others." Bom said a little embarrassed.