CHAPTER 4- B'DAY PARTY! (Pt.1)

"Omg I can't believe the birthday party is today unnie!" The maknae Minzy said sounding too excited after all this was the first birthday party they were attending to of their friends, the boys can't be exactly called as the whole four of their friends but as classmates for now.

"Yes, so now go get dressed!" Bom said fixing her blush for the n-th time.

"We're back!" Chaerin said to the other two, as Dara had a problem with her eyesight from the start, the both of them had gone to the appointment.

"The doctor said my eyes have improved so I don't need glasses anymore." Dara said looking a little bit sad.

"Why are you now sad for that Ssantoki?" Bom asked looking at herself in the mirror and fixing her one-piece gorgeous Chanel costume, their unnie Milly had bought Bom because she knew Bom would throw a tantrum if she didn't get one and plus Eomma (Mrs.Kim) wouldn't allow bom to wear any dress like that, she'd always tell the girls a simple T-shirt and jeans is fine and not too much revealing clothes.

The girls understood her but at times Bom was mad and sad too because she loved wearing short dresses ever since she was young, and back then since she was like only five, Mrs.Kim used to be the one buying her the cute barbie doll kind of clothes but now she made sure Bom got rid of all so as usual Bom and the others were always wearing their pants and a tee, and the rabbit Dara secretly liked it since T-shirts and jeans were her type of style.

(Back to the present)

"Because I can't wear my glasses anymore, I'll miss her!" Dara said to Bom.

"What?? Her? Do you have a name for it then?" Bom asked fixing the dress for Chaerin.

"Uhh...y-yes." Dara said a little bit shy since she thought it was really weird about having names for glasses.

"I know you Dara, you don't have to embarrassed or worried because you named a glasses and why are we wasting time we only have thirty minutes left to get ready you ahjumma!" Bom said screaming at the poor Ssantoki, Dara.

"Fine..but remember your an ahjumma then too because we're the same age, twenty five." Dara said and then quickly rushed to the room and Chaerin went after her to help her find nice clothes for the party because she knew what this crazy woman could wear and come and embarrass everyone and Chaerin couldn't let anything happen like that.

Bom was taken back when Dara said that she was an ahjumma too so she just shut her mouth and then helped the maknae to wear her dress and all the girls dresses were given by their unnie Milly.

"I'm back, don't I look good? Chaerin-ah did this for me." Dara said winking at the other three girls.

"It's not bad, good job Chaerin!" Bom said which made the rabbit's eyes widen.

"What do you mean 'not bad' it's absolutely fine, I mean it's gorgeous Bommie!" Dara said ready to kill the corn-lover Bom.

"Fine, I accept defeat I don't wanna have a funny fight with you at a time like this-" Bom was saying but before she could complete her sentence all of them heard a knock on their door.

"Wait unnies, I'll go check on who it is." The maknae volunteered and the others agreed.

"U-unnies it's e-eomma what do we do? If she sees us dressed up like this we'll end up not attending that college and we'll be stuck homeschooling like Tiffany unnie and the others!" Minzy said but lowering her voice a bit.

"Milly auntie said she'll cover for us." Bom said.

"But now what do we do then?" Minzy asked panicking.