CHAPTER 14- WEDDING CATASTROPHE

3 months ago

"You girls are not going to college anymore, and are not getting home schooled but going to my cousin sister Samantha's farm and are going to help her for three months and let's see how it goes." Mrs.Kim said while glaring at the four girls.

Samanthat was Mrs.Kim's cousin sister and she was in her late thirtie's, she was a widow and had a farm which was very little and there was not any technology, there were no computers but there was a telephone that took seven hours to travel from the town to call someone else.

Then Mrs.Kim banged the door and left angrily, and went inside her room and was sobbing silently and was only not only mad at them but herself, she blamed herself that she had not brought them up properly.

"This is going to be the worst experience ever! I mean how could we live without technology?!" Bom said angrily.

"Yeah, I know we did nothing wrong except hang out with boys, I mean seriously what the fxxk is wrong with eomma?" Chaerin said tired and madly.

"Guys, we have to be calm plus I think it will be a nice trip going there for a while, don't you guys think?" Dara said calmy with a little forced grin.

"Your right unnie!" Minzy said with a brave smile.

"Okay now, who's in?" Dara asked cheerfully.

"Of course me silly!" Bom said and kept her hands with Dara and Minzy.

"Okay then, no one else is coming?" Dara asked to make sure Chaerin notices her.

"Fine, I'm in too!" Chaerin said grumpily.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's start packing up for this punishment trip!" Dara said cheerfully.

"Okay!" Minzy said with a big smile.

The four girls took it as an advantage and then packed up all of their clothes and were about to finish when someone knocked the door.

"I'll go open." Chaerin said.

"Alright." Bom said silently with a thumbs up while the other two nodded.

"Hi guys, it's me Yoona eomma told me to check your stuff that is in your luggage because she doesn't want you guys to carry any devices like phone, laptop,etc because it will also go in waste since there will be no connection there." Yoona said seriously.

"Oh ok, thanks Yoona." Dara said as she was sure she didn't get any technology devices in her luggage.

"Fine, I'll have to then take it out!" Chaerin said grumpily and then took out her phone, tab and laptop.

"I'll have to take it too then." Bom said taking her phone out, she mainly wanted it because she wanted to talk to her boyfriend TOP and ask what was going on there because she was worried what eomma had done to them because at times she really becomes a crazy woman!

"Girls it's time to go." Milly said softly.

"Unnie we're going to miss you." Minzy said sadly.

"I'm going to miss you girls too, bye." Milly said in a sad tone.

"Let's be cheerful, shall we?" Bom asked finally back to her normal state.

"Okay then enjoy girls, I guess I'll see you all after three whole months, bye have a safe journey!" Milly said smiling.

"Okay unnie." Chaerin said and the four of them went and hugged her and then told goodbye to everyone except Mrs.Kim because she was not there.

"Eomma's not there?" Dara asked.