CHAPTER 1- COLLEGE

"Park Bom! Come out now!!" Dara said screaming her lungs out.

"I'm coming out Dee, and how do i look?" Bom said asking the stunned Dara wearing glasses.

"Omo, Bom you look so good!" Dara exclaimed.

"And what about you Ssantoki? Why are you wearing that?" Bom asked with one of her eyebrows lifting up.

"I just found these in my closet Bommie." Dara said with a neutral expression on her face.

"You!! Come back here lady I'm going to kill you, did you just wear my Barbie doll's ugly dress again?" Bom said screaming chasing the poor Ssantoki, Dara.

"Unnie, what's going on?" Chaerin asked with a surprised look on her face.

"That idiot is again wearing my stupid old barbie doll clothes!" Bom shouted.

"Unnie calm down, how can a barbie doll dress fit into her?" Chaerin asked calmly to Bom eyeing at Dara.

"Exactly Chaerin-ah!" Dara said smiling.

"It's the big barbie doll Chaerin." Bom said still angry.

"Unnie I got corn for you~" The Maknae Minzy sang and as the smell came near Bom went to Minzy and grabbed all the roasted corn and started munching it like a little kid.

"Thanks for saving me Minzy." Dara said sighing.

"No problem unnie." Minzy said with a grin on her face.

"Unnie now come, atleast I'll give you a T-shirt and plain jeans." Chaerin said to Dara.

Then Dara followed Chaerin to her room, Chaerin had eyeliners and dressed everywhere and one big Rilakkuma was sitting on top of her bed.

"Chaerin ah." Dara said mocking her for having a big Rilakkuma when she was not a kid anymore.

"Stop it unnie." Chaerin said with her face as red as a tomato and took her Rilakkuma and placed in a corner and covered it to make sure atleast Bom and Minzy won't see it.

Then Chaerin went to her Black cupboard and took a set of T-shirt and plain jeans and handed it to Dara.

"Is it my size?" Dara asked.

"Unnie of course, whenever we go shopping together me and Bom unnie have to buy something for you secretly." Chaerin said.

"You two-" Dara said looking like a crazy woman about to kill the Cat woman Chaerin.

"Unnie just go and change, then we'll go late on our first day." Chaerin told her and sat down while Dara went to change her clothes. Chaerin laughed in her mind, how kooky and nice Dara was.

After having a huge breakfast of roasted corn, some soup the girls waved their other friends in the hostel goodbye who were Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sunny. The four girls also planted a kiss on the cheek of the wrinkled face of Mrs.Kim who smiled a little.

Then the girls got on their bus and they didn't have much seats so Bom had to sit near a thirty something man away from the girls.

"You're pretty wanna date?" The man asked Bom whispering to her.

"What the heck is wrong with you, you piece of-" Bom said but before finishing of her sentence the Ssantoki quickly came and grabbed her arm and took her to the place where Chaerin and Minzy were seated.

"We got another seat." Chaerin said smiling at Bom.

"Come sit unnie." Minzy said with a smile on her face.

"Thanks for being extra nice to me." Bom said laughing like an adorable yet funny villain in her mind that they were giving her special attention.

"Stop lauging like a villian Bommie!" Dara said to her giving her a shock.

"How do you know what I'm thinking Ssantoki?" Bom asked.

"I'm your soulmate." Dara said giggling inside her mind like crazy.

Then Bom started to act like she was throwing up showing that what Dara said was disgusting, then Dara pretended to fake cry and that was what the older ones were doing in the rest of the bus ride.

"Our unnies though." Minzy said giggling with Chaerin.

After half an hour, the four of them finally reached a huge college called 'Brooklyn'.

"Never heard of this college." Seungri said to Jiyong.

"Your dumb that's why you don't know anything." Jiyong said lauging along with Taeyang, Daesung and TOP while the poor panda was pretending to act sad.

"Let's go in!" Dara said excitedly to the others.

Then the four girls stepped inside the college and went to the pin board where the put up which classes they were supposed to be in.

"I got 3A." Dara first said cheerfully.

"Me too." Bom said happily like a cute chipmunk.

"Aww bummer, I got 3B." Chaerin said looking sad.

"Don't worry I got 3B too unnie!" Minzy said to Chaerin and then her face brightened up and the younger ones hugged each other.

"Such a tearful moment." Dara said smiling pretending to cry.

Bom was just nodding her head and the older ones bid goodbye to the younger ones since their class started earlier, the two of them entered the class and there were already so many other students.

"Hyungs what class?" The panda asked biting his nails a little.

"I got 3A." Taeyang said raising his hand first up like a cheerful monkey.

"Me too." Jiyong said happily to him.

"I got 3B!" The panda said looking sad and was waiting for Daesung and TOP to say that they had the same class as him.

"I have 3A too." TOP said with a grin on his face and then the panda bit his pinky finger nails a bit in nervousness to know what class Daesung had gotten.

"I got 3C." Daesung said with a little playful smile.

"What? I don't have anyone!" The panda said throwing a tantrum while his hyungs were laughing at how silly and cute he was.

"I was just kidding, I have 3B too." Daesung said with a big smile on his face.

"Yay! Then what are we waiting for let's go!" Seungri said dragging poor Daesung and the two young ones had disappeared just like that and the other three of them walked to their class, 3A.

"Let's sit there Ssantoki." Bom said whispering to her where all the girls were there.

"Okay sure." Dara said happily.

Then the both of them started arranging their books for the new lesson when they saw three boys coming on, they had to admit they looked cute but knew they would be frauds.

Bom secretly blushed looking at the tall guy who looked handsome, TOP. While Dara was eyeing on the other two being clueless why she was looking at the two but when one of them noticed her then the two of their eyes met and It was Jiyong.

Then Dara turned a little red, but not too obvious just a little and then poof, it was gone when the both of the girls remembered what their mom aka Mrs.Kim had told about boys.

Thanks for reading!
I would love to see comments down, and votes mean a lot to me too.
Love yall!💕

_Blackjack and VIP

Word count- 1177