2; What is happening?

Chapter 2 무슨 일이야?
__________________________

After spending two hours on terrace , Hana thought of going downstairs. She was walking like a sad girl that lost her doll. It was a really important assignment to her.

After then she went to cafeteria. She was hungry so she bought strawberry milk , triangle kimbap and a bag of chips. She sat on one of the seat in cafeteria. She starts munching them as she was very hungry. She didn't even had breakfast.

She started to think about the failure of her assignment. It will be her first time getting zero in her project. She starts to get irritated only by the thought of getting zero.

She started munching her food in aggresion. Everyone was looking at her like she is maniac or something.

MEANWHILE

Workshop has been over a long time ago. Now BTS is having lunch as they are so tired and hungry. Lunch was offered by the Dean of college. They are having it in Dean's private office.

Jungkook was eating his food slowly as he was worried that he drank some kind of chemical potion. He was worried and starts playing with food.

"Jungkook-ah eat the food. Don't play with it.."

Jin scolded him for being mannerless. So he started munching his food. That potion tasted just like water but it was still a chemical potion. Suddenly he starts thinking about Hana.

At the same time when Jungkook was thinking about her , Hana also started thinking about Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK'S THOUGHTS

That girl , I don't know her name but that girl , she was really different. How can she not react even a single bit after seeing a famous idol like me

___

HANA'S THOUGHTS

That Jungkook, it's all because of him. Neither he came to my class nor my project got destroyed. I hate you Jeon Jungkook.

Suddenly they both started to feel dizzy like they drank hell amount of alcohol.
They both closed their eyes shut for some seconds trying to process what's happening. Then they open their eyes slowly slowly.

_________

{Hana's point of view}

What has gotten into me? Why do I started to feel dizzy suddenly? I think it's just that I'm so tired right now. I closed my eyes trying to process what's happening. I closed my eyes after 3 to 4 second.

I started to open my eyes. But wait-- w-where am I? What? Am I dreaming or something? I'm in Dean's office with BTS?

BTS were talking to each other they were also talking to me but I'm not responding to them. I massaged my eyes for like 30 seconds in order to wake up from the dream but I'm still here. Suddenly BTS jhope spoke to me.

"Jungkook-ah what happen? Why aren't you eating your food?"

Wait Jungkook? I'm not Jungkook . I'm Hana , a girl. I think I'm really high.