17; Fighting!!

Chapter 17  화이팅!!
________________________

{Jungkook's  point of view}

It's been almost a month since we swapped back to our bodies. And the love scandal between Taehyung and Hana is also solved long ago by posting their childhood pic.

Hana is now dating Baek Inho and she quite seems happy with him. She is in touch with me too but we don't talk like before. Sometimes Hana used to busy sometimes I am busy. This things bothers me the most. I want to talk to Hana but the schedule is not matching.

Today is our concert and since last two days we are so busy that they don't have time to breathe too. I want Hana to attend concert and cheer me. So I  decided to call her and ask her if she could come.

"Should I call her? Hell I should."

On call...

"Hello Jungkook wassup?"

"Hey Hana I'm good. Today is my concert you know it right?"

"Oh yeah I remember. Are you confident?"

I am but I want you to increase my confidence by coming to concert.

"Yeah I am. Hana I was wondering if you could come to concert and cheer us up.?"

Please say yes.

"Mianhaeyo (sorry) jungkook-ah but today is my date with Inho. Really I wanted to come for you specially but our dates clashed."

This bastard. I'm so pissed right now. But I'm glad that Hana thought of coming to concert for only ME. This is giving me ticklish feeling.

"Oh okay no problem. I hope in our next concert you will come."

"Of course I will and dont worry I wish you will perform best today. I believe in you... Fighting!!!"

She believe in me. These lines gave me so much confidence that I can break the stage in two pieces. Lol.

"Thank you Hana I'm glad that you gave me some dose of confidence."

"Hehe really? I'm glad too."

"Oh wait I gotta go now talk to you later."

"All the best pabo. Bye."

Cute.

"Bye."

Call ended....

Jungkook is now looking at phone then Yoongi came to him.

"Yah!! Jungkook let's go we have no time."

I nodded and went with Yoongi hyung outside the room.

________________________________

{Hana's point of view}