10; Are you crazy?

Chapter 10 미쳤어?
________________________

{Hana's point of view}

I am so scared. From today we will be doing practice and stuff. I don't know how to dance and sing. I didn't sleep whole night thinking of a way to solve this problem. It's been so many days but still I can't find of anything. We will be going to practice at 11 am. Before that I will be meeting to Jungkook. I will go to my apartment.

I called him and told him that I will come and and wanted to talk about something. He asked me but I can't tell him now. We will be discussing together. But before that I need to make an excuse to go out.

I took bath and wear clothes and got ready to go outside. I look like this.

Ignore the bag lol

Ignore the bag lol.

I started to went outside but all the hyungs shouted at me with unison.

"Where are you going?"

I startled at their yell. Well I need to make an excuse. Think Hana think.

"Well I'm going to buy some stuff."

They look at me in suspicion. I know it was a bad excuse.

"You know today is our practice."

Hoseok pointed the practice. Yes I know that's why I'm going that your practice won't fuck up idiot.

"I'll be back before that I promise."

They all nodded.

"Well be careful from paparazzi. And take care."

I nodded and went away from the dorm. Well I took a bus. In bus everyone is looking at me in suspicion.

"I think it's Jungkook from BTS."

"Omo really should we talk to him?"

Shit!! I'm doomed. I need to act like I'm not Jungkook. I pull out my phone and started to talk in really bad voice.

"YAH!! I AM COMING WAIT FOR ME. I KNOW MOTHERFUCKER. SHUT THE FUCK UP. I AM COMING. BYE."

then I look at them they looked away. And I hear.

"He can't be Jungkook. His voice is so bad.".