34; I can't do it

Chapter 34  안할수았어
____________________________

{Jungkook's point of view}

"Please don't let me marry him."

Her words were more like request. She had a drop of tear flowed down through her face. This is so torturous. I really want to tell her that she need not to worry but I can't.

I quickly looked away resulting , she was holding the edge of my mask leaving from her grip. I payed for the fish cakes and I started to walk away. I can hear her sniff and footstep towards me.

"To whom did I expected. Coward!!"

Well that shit hurts. Her saying coward to me was like a stab on my back but I deserved it. I made her cry like really. But Hana I promise I also be the one who will be the reason of your smile tomorrow.

"So where do you wanna go Hana?"

She looked to me still with a poker face and shooked her head.

"You wanted to come so you decide."

I sighed and nodded. So where should we go? This is so difficult. Then I got a really brilliant idea. I immediately looked at her making her flinch little slight.

"Ice rink?"

She smiled a little and nodded. Yes, I know that place is dope. Then we forward our ways to the bus stop to take the bus all the watly to ice rink.

_____

"I don't know how to do skating."

I put my hands on her shoulders to calm her down. Since we arrived , she is freaking out.

"Hana everything will be okay don't worry. I'll hold you okay."

She looked nervous but managed to nod slightly. Then we got ice skates from the counter then we went straight to the rink.

I wore my skates and saw Hana was troubling to wear her skates. She was literally posting like a kid. I laughed at her innocence and went to her and got on my knees in order to help her. I started to help her and I can sense her gaze piercing on me even though my eyes were on feets. Then it got finished and I stood up.

"Okay it's done now. Give me your hands."

She looked at me nervously and gulped and gave me her hands and stood up. Well it was really a bad, bad start. We almost fell on the rink.

"Jungkook I can't do it please I will watch you, you can continue."

I sighed and looked at her direct in her eyes.

"No we will both do it and just trust me please."

She thought for a minute and finally agreed. I again hold her hand and she stood up. Now she is trying and we are moving slowly. Her poker face turned into a beautiful grin.