22; Sunhyung?

Chapter 22  선형??
________________________________

{Jungkook's point of view}

Me and Baek Inho are sitting on a river side. Although I was feeling so bad about how am I stuck with this douche bag, but still I'm feeling good because the breeze of air and the coldness of river and this beautiful evening is just so romantic. I want to come here with Hana for ones.

I was so lost in thoughts smiling like a fool imagining me and Hana together that's when I noticed Inho staring at me intensely. What the heck is wrong with this guy.

"You are beautiful."

I looked at him with widen eyes. Did he just call Hana beautiful. Where is my shoes let me break his nose.

"What?"

"You are beautiful and gorgeous I dunno what did I do to deserve you."

I just faked a smile at him and look away from him to the river.

After like half an hour. We talked- no let me correct, he talked for half an hour and I just nodd and say yes or no. I don't feel comfortable around him. I really want to get out of her body. I can't face this anymore.

Then it's the time for us to return home. He insist on dropping me home and who am I to reject the free ride hehe. We reached my apartment in some time. I get off from the car and started to go towards my apartment. That's when he called ne out.

"Hana wait."

I really wanna punch the shit out of him. Why doesnt he let me go and have some peace. I turned around and I saw he was already near me.

"Yes Inho?"

He didn't talk for some seconds. I was wondering what has gotten into him. That's when he pulled my waist towards him.

Woah what is he doing?

Then he started to come close and close to me. I can clearly see he is going to kiss me. Aaahhhhhhhhh someone send some help.

I tried to push him but he is just too strong. Aish this Hana is so weak. If it were for me, I would've threw him opposite side. But I'm in Hana's body and she is fragile as fuck. Now I can see why they used to bully her.

I just squealed my eyes shut waiting for a miracle to happen. That's when god listened to my prayer. A girl shouted at us.

"BAEK INHOOOOO!!!"

He then loosen his grip from my waist. Pheww thank goodness. He looked from behind it was a girl. I mean a beautiful girl waving at him. He was quite shocked to see her. I can see him gulping hard.

"Sunhyung?"