3; What? I'm not doing it.

Chapter 3 뭐? 안하고있어.
______________________________

{Author's point of view}

After discussing what they will do to solve this crisis. They went each other's home. If you are confused let me explain you. Hana who is in jungkook's body went with BTS obviously and Jungkook who is in Hana's body went to Hana's apartment. Hana told Jungkook her address and they exchange phone numbers.

FLASHBACK

"Don't worry I will do something."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows like what can she do.

"How?"

"First give me my books. I'll study them."

Jungkook suddenly realize that they can't go to home. He screamed so loudly making Hana flinch in fear.

"We can't go home. We have to go each other's home."

Hana's eyes widen at the fact that she have to live the life of an idol atleast till she will find the solution.

On the other hand , Jungkook was so terrified by living a life of a girl. How can he act like one? She is a genius but he is not even near her. He have to study until they got any solution.

"Jungkook-ssi let me tell you. You need to wash clothes , make food , and clean home on your own self please I'm requesting you don't touch unnecessary things."

His eyes widen. He have to do this much work. He never expected to be stuck in this situation.

"What? I'm not doing it."

"Well I guess you are not caring about your image right?"

Jungkook sighed in defeat. And raised his both hands like "I got it I will do it" look on face.

"Don't check my phone okay."

"Like I care what's in your phone."

At this point he was so pissed. He wanted to get out from her body as soon as possible.

Suddenly Taehyung came. He was looking at Hana  which is basically Jungkook. She seemed familiar to him. But he can't understand why so he brush it off.

"Jungkook-ah let's go it's late."

Hana was so nervous. How can she handle jungkook's life?. She nodded as Jungkook and went with him. She look back at Jungkook and assure him that she will find some way.

He waved at her in grief like she will live his life and he will live her life.

___________________

{Hana's point of view}

Dang I'm so nervous. How can I survive? What if I had to do something which idols do? Like dance , singing. Gosh I dance like a pig and sing like a crow. I can't do this. But I have to. That's when my thoughts got snapped by BTS V.