33; One day in Daegu!

Chapter 33  대구에서 하루!
______________________________

{Jungkook's point of view}

It's been three days , and tomorrow it's Hana's so called marriage. She isn't talking to me. I know I fucked up before but I have a plan. But I won't tell her. I want to keep this to myself and V hyung only. He said he won't tell her but I don't know what will happen. I hope my plan works.

I saw Hana walking in her garden. She often walk there. I wonder why because she seems to be connected to her garden. I am watching her through the window. She is walking and watching the flowers. Her dull face is hurting me. That's when her eyes connected to mine.

I can see pain in her eyes like she is saying please let this marriage stop. But then she parted her eyes from mine. She really hates me now.

Then V hyung came to me out of nowhere making me flinch as heck.

"Oh you startled me.!"

He hit my back gently while laughing and i can see Hana also giggle a little from the corner of my eyes. I slight grin appeared on my face and I look at her properly while smiling.

Her eyes again meet mine now she is also smiling a little. I'm so sorry Hana for making you sad. Then she looked away to her garden and starts walking around. I looked to V hyung and he is looking at me.

"Hyung I wanna spend my day with her."

"Then ask her. I bet she won't refuse. At first she will show footage but at the end she'll agree."

Then I looked at her now she sat on the wooden swing and was using her phone.

I think I should go and talk to her

I think I should go and talk to her. I nervously forward my ways to the garden. She noticed it but immediately ignored my presence. I went there towards her and sat on the swing beside her. She was about to stood up and leave but I hold her arm and made her sit again on the same spot.

"Jungkook leave me. I have to go inside."

"Why? I'm here that's why? Then please don't go. I have to talk to you."

She looked away and cleared her throat. She thought about it before answering them she eventually nodded slightly.

"Tell me quick whatever it is."

I eyes lighten up and I turned around to face her. Her face doesn't have any glow just because she is crying her heart out since the day we came. But she still manages to look cute. When I made eye contact with her she looked away while biting her lips.

Shit.

This turned me on but I need to calm down. I fanned myself with my palm and cleared my throat before speaking.