23; I can help you

Chapter 23 도와 드릴게요
_____________________________

{Hana's point of view}

Aish I'm so pissed at this jungkool- no he is not jungkool he is jungboring. How can he say about Baek Inho like this. I returned at dorm and saw Taehyung sitting at couch looking pissed. What the heck? I was going to go to the room but he stopped me.

"Stop right there "

I looked at him and stood there.

"Yes? What the matter?"

Then he stood up and came towards me. I'm kinda scared of him right now. I didn't know that he has this effect on me still. I used to get scared when he got pissed.

"What did you talk about jungkook?"

"He will find about it."

He rolled his eyes and then looked at me. Just don't kill me.

"Is this a way to talk? Hmm he called me and tell everything about what happened."

That brat.

I looked away from him and was just standing still.

"Look at me. Hana you know he was just thinking about your future. You think yourself. You can be happy with someone who love someone else."

"Who told he loves her. He was his ex."

I can see him getting irritated.

"Look Hana you never dated that's why you don't know what you feel or what other feels. So please try to understand."

Is he telling truth? I dunno why am I thinking that he is right.

I just started to play with fingers while looking down. I don't know what is happening in my life. Tears starts flowing down my face. And Taehyung noticed it.

"Yah! Hana don't cry. Aish this girl. I am just saying."

Then he hugged me and I hugged him back. It's been a while we hugged. It's so good to be like before.

"Don't cry now. And go to your room and think about it. I know you are intelligent."

I nodded and went to my room. I need to think about it briefly. It's about my future. I can't let this slide so easily.

I went to my room and changed my clothes to casual ones. Man now I feel bad that I talked to Jungkook that way. Should I apologize? I guess.

I texted him.

_________________________________________

Me
Hi!

Hanajk
Oh hey!

Me
What are u doing?

Hanajk
You need anything? U said we will talk only when it's need.

#man he's pissed.#