9; Concert?

Chapter 9  콘슽?
_____________________

{Jungkook's point of view}

Well it's been a week now and Hana didn't talk to me. And V hyung has gone crazy has has been trying to convince me. I mostly ignore his message but I have to reply him cuz I can't see him like that.

I call Hana everyday but she just don't receive it. It's so disrespectful but it's my fault though I should've told her about that. That's when I got a call from..... V hyung? Why is he calling me? Kim Taehyung you are going mad.

On call....

"Hello?"

"Hi I'm taehyung, how are you?"

Why did he call Hana. I'm mad. Wait! Why am I mad?

"Why did you called me?"

"Well I wanna talk to you."

"But I don't so bye Taehyung."

"I'm sorry Hana. I'm really sorry."

I need to cut the call cuz I can't see him beg like this. Only Hana has the right to forgive him not me.

Call hung up....

Do you wanna block this contact?
Yes  |  No

Now this contact will not be able to call or message you.

I can't do this. I feel really guilty now. I just pissed Hana for this. I will call her today and apologize to her. I feel really bad that I did this to her.

I was so feeling bad that's when she called me. Wait what?? She called me? I was so freaked out and I picked up her call.

On call....

"Hel---"

"Hello Hana look I'm sorry, I know I messed up but I'm really sorry. You can give me punishments but please sor---"

"Look you don't need to apologize. I am the one who need to apologize. I reacted so much. I'm sorry."

What the heck? Am I hearing things or what?? Is she apologizing?

"Why are you apologizing?"

"I reacted too much. Now I know that you didn't want me to get sad."

Aww look Hana is being a cute. Me likey likey.

"Ah it's okay I'm sorry too for not telling you."

"It's okay. Well you didn't forgave him right?"

Hmm? She don't wanna forgive him. The thing is serious I guess.

"Hana can you tell me what's the matter between you two?"

"Jungkook-ah come quickly. If you don't I'll pee in my pants and you will clean my pants."