42; Welcome back!

Chapter 42  돌아오는 것을 환영합니다.
________________________________________

{Jungkook's point of view}

"Hana I swear to god I'm leaving without you."

She is taking forever. That's the only bad habit in Hana. Taking eternity to get ready. And I know she will be coming so casual. I mean she looks pretty all way but she take so long even in small transformation.

"You have guts to leave huh boo boo?"

Aish her cute way of saying cute nichnames kills me. I really wanted to squish her. I was smiling at my own that's when I heard a snap. I flinch and it was Hana looking at me with confusion.

"Okay dreamer let's go."

I cleared my throat and nodded. We took our stuff and head out to the exit. We looked at the farm house and smiled.

"I'll remember this house forever."

"Yeah me too. In this house you got your first periods."

I immediately looked at Hana who is laughing mess. I know I got periods but I was in her body. Thank god I don't have to experience that thing again. That nearly killed me. I don't know how these girls tolerate.

"Let's head to the airport."

I nodded and we took a taxi all the way to airport. We sat in the taxi and he started driving it to the airport.

We really need to be careful here if someone recognise us, it would be a disaster. But when we reach Seoul I don't care if someone sees us atleast I can go peacefully because our staff would be there. Wait staff? They don't know I'm coming. I looked at Hana and spoke.

"Should I inform bighit that I'm coming?"

"Wait you didn't told them? Ofcourse you do otherwise your fans will kill us by hovering onto us."

I nodded and immediately called V hyung. The ring rang for like 6 times then he picked up.

On call

"Hello?"

"Hello hyung!"

Then there was a silence for some seconds then I spoke again.

"Hyung what happened?"

"Kook-ah?"

"Yeah hyung it's me."

Again silence.
Then he spoke while sobbing. Oh boy.

"Kook , please come back *sob* here we are so worried for you. *Sob* PDnim also really wanna see you. He said he won't say anything to you please hyungs are really worried"

"Hyung I'm coming we are heading to airport."

"REALLY? OMG KOOK COME FAST WE WILL COME TO PICK U UP."