36; Let's go

Chapter 36  가자
_____________________

{Author's point of view}

"What have you done prick?"

Hana is now in Jungkook's body and Jungkook is now in Hana's body dressed up as bride. Jungkook smiled proudly as his first step got succeeded.

"You said I didn't do anything. Now I will do. You are not gonna marry that Inho. I planned it long ago my love."

Hana's eyes widen and she looked at Jungkook with disbelief. Hana ruffled her hairs and starting to process everything. A smile appeared on her face and she immediately hugged Jungkook.

"Kookie thank you so much. Thank you thank you. Oh my god I was so scared now we can be free."

Jungkook smiled at her reaction and patted her back. Then they pulled back together and look into each other's eyes. Then Jungkook spoke.

"Now go outside your dad said that come quickly."

Hana nodded and left the waiting room. After that Hana's cousin arrived with an amazed look on her face. She sat beside Jungkook as she know that it's Hana.

"Wow unnie! He is so handsome. Where did you met him? Can you give me his phone number?"

Jungkook looked at her with disbelief like what the hell. Jungkook feels such an enthusiasm to beat people when he is in Hana's body but he hold back and spatted.

"People like you are saesangs. Can't you let them breathe in peace? Now go away from here."

Her cousin Bokyi flinched and said some curse words then left the waiting room. Jungkook is now alone , confident , ready to blow up.

"I just need to wait and watch now."

____

"What the heck? You switched? I thought he was just kidding."

Taehyung said to Hana is disbelief as he was so confused at that time. But she patted his shoulder and grin at him. Hana was wondering that what is now Jungkook gonna do.  She was smiling so brightly that far from there, Hana's mother was observing him.

"Why is he grinning like that? Is he planning something?"

"What honey?"

Hana's father asked her mother.

"Ah nothing."

But she was observing her each and every moves. But that's when Bridegroom and his family arrived. Everyone's attention seek to them and they started cheering. Hana saw that Baek Inho seems so dull. He was faking a smile not to disappoint his family. Then he went straight beside the priest.

Meanwhile....

Jungkook was waiting when someone will call him. That's when Bokyi rushed in waiting room.

"Unnie! Stand up. Inho is arrived."

Jungkook straighten up his back and stood up immediately. He went outside and saw Hana's father waiting for her. And all the bride's mates were also outside.

"Are you ready my sweetie?"

Jungkook saw tears in her father's eyes. Jungkook felt kinda bad but he need to do this now. Her father showed his arm signaling him to intertwine his arms with him. He did exact same thing. Then they left the place to the aisle and starts walking slowly.