Chapter 12: Team RWBY vs C

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

Ruby POV

It's been a couple days since our first mission and we've been given one more day off to rest up. Well I say we but in all honesty C is the only one who's really been resting. He couldn't even leave the bed two days ago. He says his body is super sore and his normal powers that keep him rested and well were used to much on us during our big mission that and he said he used it too much in his big fight in the tunnels. Yesterday though he was walking around so that's something. He just can't really do anything to crazy. He can't even run, but he should be good by tomorrow. Today he was able to lift up Yang when she hugged him. So everything is working out, and for the past couple of days Blake, Weiss, and I have been trying to find ways to get C and Yang together. So far we haven't had any major breakthroughs.

Flashback brought to you by sleepy chibi RWBY & COLR

Ruby: C'mon Onii-chan get up we want breakfast.

C: Imoto. I. Can't.

Ruby: Quit being lazy.

C: No I physically can't move.

Ruby: What?

C: I cannot get my body to move.

I climb into his and Yang's bed and push him out of it. He hits the floor with a solid thunk.

C: Thanks, Petals. I really appreciate it.

Ruby: Well now you're out of bed.

C: I still can't move. All you've done is made me a tripping hazard.

The team then walks through the door.

Weiss: Are we getting breakfast or not?

C: I can't move.

Blake: You can't move?

C: I feel like a broken record, yes I cannot move. My body will not respond to me.

Yang: So how'd you get in the floor.

C: Ask Thorns

Ruby: Um...well...ya see...

C: She pushed me out.

Ruby: Yeah. That.

Yang: I gotcha, handsome.

She walks over and picks him up. She then puts him back in bed.

C: Thank you, Goldilocks.

She gets down.

Yang: I'll bring you back some breakfast from the cafeteria. Anything you want?

C: Surprise me. I trust you.

Yang: Okay I'll be right back.

She then leaves.

Blake: I think that was our que for breakfast.

After that we all followed her.

Yang POV

I got C and I a big bowl of oatmeal, some toast, and two glasses of milk. I walk back to the dorm room, but on my way I'm stopped by Professor Goodwitch.

Goodwitch: Miss Xiao Long. I hope you remember that you aren't supposed to take food out of the cafeteria.

Yang: Oh crap! It's the one person who I didn't need to run into right now! You got this Yang. Just tell her the truth.

Yang: It's for C. He can't get out of bed after yesterday's mission.

Ozpin: Well in that case, run along Miss Xiao Long.