Epilogue

Yang POV

I sit on the couch with Arsenic in my lap. I hold him tight as he sniffles. The kid has cried so much after C left. I know how he feels, but I've been holding my feelings back for his sake. I can't lie I miss him a lot. Suddenly there is a knock at the door. Ruby answers it and a small kid is there. He has tan skin, big green eyes, and short spikey white hair.

Ruby: Hello?

?: Hi I'm Twist. I just came by to invite you guys to our house warming party you won't want to miss it.

Ruby: Oh well thank you.

Twist: Our house is just West of your's you can't miss it. See you later.

Ruby closes the door and looks over at me.

Ruby: So are we going?

Weiss then comes downstairs. Due to her family's "issues", Dad invited her to stay. Blake went back home to Menagerie, but she promised to visit.

Weiss: I don't see why not.

Yang: Come on kiddo. It might be fun.

Arsenic buried his head in my shoulder and I sigh. I stand up and the four of us head west. After about two minutes we reach an absolute huge mansion. I set Arsenic down on his feet as Ruby rings the bell. The door opens and I hear a voice.

C: I was wondering if you guys would come.

I look up and see C in all his metal limbed glory. All of us run in and hug him which he happily returns.

C: Come on in guys.

We follow him in and we all sit down. We eat snacks and just enjoy ourselves.

Weiss: So when did you build this place?

C: I managed to connect time in both universes KlK and REM, so I also put this place in both universes. It's an anchor point, so I built it in one place, but it's also in the other. I'll explain it later, but for now let's have fun.

After a few hours we eventually leave and C sees us off. I smile at Arsenic who looks so much happier. He smiles at me and we head back to our home.