Chapter 18: The Fall

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

Narrator POV

Everything has gone to shit. C and Yang took a small nap and then were abruptly woken up by a siren. They both have been tearing through Grimm and White Fang left and right, but they were starting to lose it. They hadn't found Arsenic or any of the team for that matter. They separated after a few minutes. C went off on his own. He looked up in the sky and saw the only remaining Atlas airship. The other ones had been shot down by this one. He teleports onto it and sees Ruby getting beaten by Torchwick. He rushes in and belts Torchwick across the face. He slides back rubbing his jaw.

Roman: YOU FUCKIN NUISANCE!! I'M DOING THE ONLY THING IM GOOD AT! LYING, STEALING, CHEATING, AND SURV-

He is cut off as a Griffen eats him whole, leaving only his cane and hat behind. C aims Mortifier at the beast and kills it in one shot. C kicks the hat off the side and picks up the cane. He tosses it into a portal and helps Ruby up.

C: Get off this thing, Imoto. I'm taking control of it.

Ruby: But-

C: NOW! GO FIND YOUR SISTER WHILE I DO MY FUCKING JOB!

Ruby flinches and takes off. C goes into the ship and finds the main control room. He puts his scroll into the slot and then starts typing like a madman. He takes an electrode and puts it on his temple. Once he does that he uploads his own thoughts all throughout Atlas's network. He closes his eyes and smiles.

C: My turn.

C opens his eyes and all the androids and ships are under his command. He sees what they see, and he knows exactly what to do. He sends them into a full on frenzy against the Grimm and then he blocks all access to them from anyone aside from him.

C: Done.

He removes the electrode and his scroll before jumping out of the window. He free falls and does a super hero landing right on top of a Goliath killing it instantly and saving some civilians.

C: Get to the docks.

No one moves.

C: NOW!

They jump and all take off.

Meanwhile Arsenic and Blake are having a serious issue. The two of them have both ran into someone from Blake's past, Adam Taurus. They both try to fight him off, but he seems to be unstoppable. He dodges a slice from Blake and then kicks Arsenic further into the burning cafeteria. Arsenic is surrounded by flames and he starts panicking. He curls up and weeps as the flames all dance around him.

Blake: ARSENIC!

She is then slashed at, so she turns her focus back on her attacker.

C meanwhile is fighting off as many Grimm as he can, but he is still barely making a dent in the overall total. The ground suddenly shakes and he's hit with a sense of dread so hard he doubles over and vomits. The puke is a jet black color that resembles nothing he could have possibly eaten.

C: Gross.

C sits up and punches an Ursa so hard it explodes. He then dashes off to find more people to save. Said people he runs into just so happen to be the students from the tournament. C dashes in and starts tearing Grimm apart so fast none of the students even saw what happened.

Neon: What?!

C: Get to the docks! Beacon is a lost cause, but we might be able to save the people who are trying to escape.

Coco: But-

C: I GAVE A GODDAMN ORDER, AND AS A PROFESSOR IF BEACON ACADEMY, I EXPECT YOU ALL TO FOLLOW IT!