Chapter 22: The Return

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

Narrator POV

After the last ship from Atlas lands in Anima a familiar figure steps out. Said person is seen running full speed while still in his Noon gear. A cowboy hat, boots, blue jeans, a bandana around his face, a button down, and a poncho over that. He dashes from building to building until he feels some commotion.

C: A group is fighting in an Academy that seems like it barely has seen use in...I'd say a year.... That's my group isn't it?

C smiles and dashes to the roof once there he sees Team RWBY minus Blake, what's left of Team JNPR, Arsenic, Qrow, and some kid he doesn't know. They are fighting Cinder, Mercury, Emerald, a lion faunus, Yang's mom, some chick, and an absolute unit of a man. C sees Cinder nock an arrow and aim it at Weiss while she is distracted. He jumps down crashing through the skylight and destroys the arrow before landing in a super hero landing. Everyone looks at him.

Cinder: Well well well, Atlas's number one hitman, Noon.

"Noon": And how do you know who I am?

C responds with a heavy southern drawl.

Cinder: Getting information about someone who kills a very large portion of the crime in a kingdom isn't very hard.

"Noon": Then you know why I'm here.

Cinder: Yes. And you've come to your grave.

Ruby: Am I the only one confused?

Arsenic: Does anyone know him?

Qrow: I don't know the guy.

Weiss: I've never seen him before and I lived in Atlas.

Yang: He seems... familiar.

Cinder: It doesn't matter soon he'll be a pile of ASH!

She sends flames at him, and it completely engulfs him. As she smirks the flames then suddenly circle him before shooting up in a pillar. The flames die down as his outfit is completely destroyed, with the only thing surviving being his underwear and a pair of shorts he had on under his jeans.

Yang & Arsenic: C!?!?

C: In the flesh, or rather what's left of it. Who else could do that much work for Atlas and not ever bite off more than he could chew?

Raven: That does make sense, but you're still not leaving here alive.

C: Sorry, I don't talk to deadbeat parents.

Raven: Vernal. Kill him.

Vernal rushes at C but he simply backhands her away with no effort at all.

C: Oh wow so threatening oh no.

Cinder: You expect to be able to stop us?

C: Yes. I do.

C steps forward and cracks his neck.

C: Who's first?

Mercury rushes C and goes for an axe kick, but C catches it and looks at him out of the corner of his eye.

C: Oh look, it's you.

C slams Mercury into the floor and kicks him so hard he flies through a pillar. Emerald rushes C, but he ducks down and then uppercuts her so hard she hits the ceiling. The big guy swings his huge fist at C, but C catches it.

C: Now you've got some strength mister...?

Big guy: Hazel.

C: Well Hazel. I get the feeling you don't want to be around this here crowd of murderers and whatever the hell Ms Deadbeat is.