Chapter 26: Leviathan Stomper

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

Narrator POV

C teleports himself, Blake, and Yang to the group. He looks over and sees the situation with the huge Grimm.

C: Alright here is the plan. We're all heading up to the skies in the airship. From there all of you can pick off some of the smaller ones while me and Ohma fight the big one.

Blake: Seriously? That thing is huge!

Ohma: Yep. And we've faced worse.

C: But this definitely isn't going to be easy. If it wasn't already so close to Argus then I could just let loose. But if I do now I could end up making a tsunami that'll drown the city. So we have to find a way to take it down with minimal damage to the civilians. Let's move.

They all jump on the airship.

C: Jaune, Ren masks us.

The ship turns gray as all of the Grimm ignore it as they get in close. The side doors open and Ohma starts firing shadow fist at the Leviathan impaling it several times, but it's not enough. The fists are too small to due more than agitate it no matter where they impale. C meanwhile fires off a shot from a huge plasma gun.

C: It's the Big Fucking Gun 9000! Now smile you sonofa-!

The shot hits the Leviathan, but it barely does anything.

C: Alright we'll I'll just have to use more gun.

The Leviathan fires off a blast of flames that cuts right through Ohma's shadows and sends him flying back into the ship. He tries to summon more, but he can't.

Ohma: C! I'm tapped out!

C: It's cool. I get it. You took out that giant mech earlier, so rest up I got this.

C fires more and more at the leviathan when he looks over and sees Ruby flying on a lancer made by Weiss.

C: So that's what the plan is now? Fine I'll keep running distraction.

C randomly shoots any weapon he can think of as Ruby stops in front of the Leviathan and tries to activate her eyes, but...it doesn't work. The Leviathan charges a flame attack and C looks on in horror until he activates a switch in his left arm that releases fire dust using those flames he controls the Leviathans flames and sends them straight up. The Lancer holding Ruby flies back as C grits his teeth.

C: I have an idea. I'm ending this.

Yang grabs his hand as he is about to jump off the airship.

Yang: Are you going to do something reckless?

C smiles at her.

C: You know me.

Yang: Promise you'll come back alive?

C: You know me.

With that he escapes her grasps and falls out the ship he plummets to the water when he slips into a portal. The Leviathan charges another flame blast when suddenly an absolutely huge arm shoots out of the water and pushes the Leviathan's head upwards by grasping it's neck. It spews flames into the air as the rest of C rises from the water. He is a little bit smaller than the Leviathan. It's about ten stories or a hundred and fourty feet. C is only about ninety feet. He decks the Leviathan in the face and then smiles.

C: Come on big guy! Show me what you've got.

C is then scratched by the Leviathan's claws. He jabs it in the stomach and then elbows its head. All the while Ruby is trying to make her eyes work.