FEBRUARY 2019 - THE INTERVIEW

SWAY: Eminem has had a very troubled life. Extreme losses with both finances and family, however he would soon rise up and become one of the best ever rappers to hold a mic. He has been in a healthy career with Hip Hop for about two decades and while maintaining his superstar legacy, he has also released a nice number of consistently great albums that solidified him as one of the Kings of Hip Hop. I welcome my guest, Eminem. What's up, Em?

EMINEM: Aye man thanks for that. I appreciate all the compliments and shit y'know? But I don't really think of myself as a superstar. I'm just a regular person who makes music like a lot of another people. I just... Maybe focus on my music a lot more than most because it's the only thing I do but again I never found myself as a superstar or some King of Hip-Hop.

SWAY: I find your life so interesting from the time of your burst to the scene in 96' up until the brief retirement from 04'-06'. I think that Em was the most angriest and passionate. And a lot of fans would agree. But, I always thought that King Mathers album was the best by far. In terms of content and flows, it's a masterpiece.

EMINEM: It was a while ago man damn, 15 years ago... I remember most of those times like they happened yesterday. I had my great threshold of albums already so after that I was just kinda done. After all the stuff that happened with Doody and Alana and Kim and the overdose, I had more content so y'know after that I got up finally and just started freestyling. I had intense writers block from the drugs and the depression so a bit of the songs for that album had used some songs that were scrapped from Encore and I used them there.

SWAY: Speaking of, Alana Grey. She's incredible. She is like the opposite of you but she's kinda just like you. At one time, you two were the most powerful famous couple the world's ever seen. In 02', you two ruled the world with the impact you had separately and together. How do you think about it now? Did you regret anything then or now?

EMINEM: Alana was... Hot. She put out her album a little bit before mine. Uh I forgot the name but the joint was hot. We worked on a few songs together as you know but only one made the cut for my album at that time. She did the hook for Cum On Everybody for The Slim Shady LP and I thought that we'd have to collaborate some more because she just lit up when she heard all the rhymes and syllables y'know? What happened between us... I mean we're still friends even now but at the time, she was my world. Even after the public shit with Kim she never really judged me so I think that's when I started embracing our relationship.

SWAY: There was a lot of things around the era from 1999–2007 that will intrigue fans and stans alike. Can you give us some details about those times Marshall?

EMINEM: Yea man of course, but Imma have to go all the way back to when Dre signed me. When I met Alana and everything like that. That's where it truly started. Phew...

~~~

I hope you like this chapter :)
It's my first time doing something like this so yea...
As you can see, there is the King Mathers album in the story. In this alternative universe, the album is released but we'll see more of that when we get there. There is a character that I made to be the protagonist, Alana Grey, and you'll learn about her in the next chapter :)
Yes, Kim is alive in this and Hailie is still Kim's baby in this. I'll explain through the story how Alana and Marshall progress in a relationship with this. Anyways I hope you enjoyed I should update soon. Bye bye